The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City
The Westin Santa Fe, Mexico City is located in the major business district of Santa Fe—one of Mexico City’s newest neighborhoods. Ultra-modern high-rises stand in contrast to traditional Mexican architecture found elsewhere in the city. At the heart of it all is Centro Santa Fe, the second largest shopping mall in Latin America and home to more than 300 stores. Spend the day perusing the racks at Hugo Boss, Prada, Palacio de Hierro, and Saks Fifth Avenue, or dining at one of the mall’s many restaurants. For golf enthusiasts who want to improve their game while away from home, the Santa Fe Golf Range offers 30 stations on 3 levels, a 230-meter putting range, and a chipping area. Refine your putt or swing through a private lesson with a golf pro, or take advantage of video analysis with the Golf Tec simulator.
Paseo de la Reforma and Constituyentes highways offer easy access to the city center, where countless diversions await. Just 10 kilometers away, the trendy Polanco District offers an incredible array of attractions, including the Museum of Anthropology and History, Chapultepec Castle, and the Museum of Contemporary Art. Guests won’t want to miss the Historic District, where they can visit some of Mexico’s most treasured religious and historic buildings, such as the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Fine Arts Palace, the Palace of Mining, and the National Palace—a UNESCO Cultural Heritage Site.
Our concierge staff is happy to assist you with tickets to several thrilling tours. The Mexico City tour introduces you to Aztec art at the Museum of Anthropology and History, the famous murals of Diego Rivera at the National Palace, and the Aztec Templo Mayor. Visit the sacred city of Teotihuacan and see the monumental pyramids devoted to the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl, and stop at the Basilica de Guadalupe, a shrine to the Virgin Mary who legend has it appeared in Mexico City in 1531. Other trips include tours of the quaint town of Puebla and the Rosario Chapel and a visit to the Franciscan monastery of Cuernava.
View Local Area Map
- Universidad Iberoamericana 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Centro de Convenciones BBVA Bancomer 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- ITESM Campus Santa Fe 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Cinemex Platino Movie Theater 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- KidZania La Ciudad de los Ninos 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Parque Nacional La Marquesa 27.0 km/16.8 miles
- Juarez International Airport 40.0 km/24.9 miles
- Licenciado Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport 40.0 km/24.9 miles
- Shopping & Movie Theaters 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Teavana Store - A Heaven of Tea 0.0 km/0.0 miles
- Centro Comercial Santa Fe 1.0 km/0.6 miles