Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
- From the Massachusetts Turnpike (Interstate 90 East), take Exit 22 (Prudential-Copley).
- Stay to the right and follow signs for Copley Square.
- When you exit the tunnel the Westin Copley Place will be on the left.
Note: You will need to turn left on Dartmouth and then turn left on Huntington to reach the hotel entrance.
- Take Interstate 93 North and take Exit 18 (Mass Avenue).
- Bear right onto Mass Avenue.
- At the sixth set of traffic lights and turn right onto Columbus Avenue.
- Proceed to Dartmouth and turn left.
- At the second set of traffic lights, turn left onto Huntington Avenue.
- The Westin Copley Place will be on the left.
From Boston Logan International Airport
- Take the Ted Williams Tunnel to Interstate 93 North.
- Proceed on I-93 North to Storrow Drive (Exit 26)
- Proceed to Copley Square.
- Turn right onto Beacon and continue for 2 blocks
- Turn left on Clarendon Street.
- Continue on Clarendon for 5 blocks and turn right on St. James.
- Proceed to the hotel.
- Take Interstate 93 South to Exit 26 (North Station/Storrow Drive).
- After approximately 1 mile turn left to Copley Square.
- At the first light, turn right onto Beacon.
- Proceed 2 blocks and turn left on Clarendon.
- Turn right on St. James.
- Continue 2 blocks to the Westin Copley Place. The hotel is on the left
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.