General Directions to the Hotel
Take 101 East. Then take the Dartmouth via bridge Exit and continue until the Halifax Exit. Cross MacDonald Bridge onto Barrington Street and take the Hollis Street ramp.
Take 103 North to Bayers Road. Continue on Bayers Road and take the North Street Exit. Follow north until Barrington Street. Take a right on Barrington Street. Take the Hollis Street ramp.
From Halifax International Airport
- Take Highway 102 South, bear left and follow the signs for Highway 118 (Halifax/Dartmouth via Bridges).
- Bear right and follow the signs for Highway 111 (Halifax/MacKay Bridge).
- Cross the MacKay Bridge to Halifax (toll is $1.00).
- Bear left and follow the sign to Barrington Street (Downtown Halifax).
- Follow Barrington Street through two sets of traffic lights.
- Follow the signs to Hollis Street.
- Follow Hollis Street through five sets of traffic lights.
- The hotel is on the left adjacent to the Via Rail Station.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.