The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta
Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
- Take the main road through Floriana.
- Follow the signs to Ta'Xbiex, then Msida.
- From Msida, take the main road.
- Follow the signs to St. Julians.
- Enter Paceville.
- Drive towards the casino.
From Malta International Airport
- Upon exiting the airport, you will come to a roundabout.
- Continue traveling straight.
- When you come to small junction, turn right in the direction Valletta.
- Approximately 500 meters upon turning right, you will come to a roundabout.
- Turn left and continue down a hill.
- At the bottom of this road, turn left.
- You will yield and come to a bypass (about 5 lanes).
- Continue straight on this road, and as it gradually bends to the left, continue to the left-hand lane and drive slowly.
- You will soon see a sign to St. Julian's; turn left up a hill.
- You will then yield to join another bypass.
- At this point, stay in your right-hand lane and follow the signs to St. Julian's.
- Continue driving and you will go through 3 tunnels.
- After the 3rd (and last) tunnel, continue to the right-hand lane until you come to traffic lights (it is important that you stay in the right lane).
- Upon turning right, turn left immediately at the small roundabout, continuing down a hill.
- Turn right at the smaller roundabout.
- Continue down a hill.
- Pass the Intercontinental Hotel on your right and a cinema and small shopping mall on your left.
- When you reach the small junction, you will be at St. George's Bay.
- Turn right up a small hill, driving along the coast.
- Please note that there are several speed bumps and the corner is sharp.
- The resort is located at the first left.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.