The Westin Philadelphia
General Directions to the Hotel
- From the New Jersey Turnpike, take Exit 4.
- Follow Route 73 North and then Route 38 West to Route 30 West.
- Follow the signs to the Ben Franklin Bridge. After crossing the bridge turn right.
- Continue on to 6th Street. Turn right on Arch.
- Turn left on 17th Street. Hotel is on the left.
- From the Pennsylvania Turnpike, take Exit 24 (Valley Forge/Central Philadelphia) onto I-76 East.
- Continue on I-76 East and take Exit 38 from the left lane onto I-676 East.
- Exit at Broad Street and turn right onto 15th Street.
- Turn right onto JFK Boulevard and then left onto 17th Street.
- Take I-95 North to Interstate 76 West and take Exit 39 (30th Street Station).
- Proceed straight to the second light and turn right onto Market.
- Continue on Market to 17th Street and turn right.
- Proceed 2.5 blocks ahead to the hotel.
- Follow Interstate 95 South to Interstate 676 West, near the bridge.
- Follow the signs for Interstate 676 West and take the exit for PA 611/Broad Street/Central Philadelphia.
- Exit at 15th Street to JFK Boulevard.
- Turn right onto JFK, then left on 17th Street.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.