- From Loop 202 East, access Loop 101 North.
- Continue for approximately 11 miles and exit at Cactus Road.
- Turn left onto Cactus Road and continue for 2 miles.
- Turn right onto Scottsdale Road and then turn left onto Greenway Parkway.
- The resort is on the right.
- Take Interstate 10 West and take the exit ramp to US-60 (Superstition Freeway).
- Travel east and continue on US-60, take Exit 176B, Loop 101 North.
- Exit at Cactus and turn left.
- Turn right onto Scottsdale, left onto Greenway Parkway, and the resort is on the right.
From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (West)
- Follow exit signs at Sky Harbor International Airport toward the 24th Street/West Exit.
- Upon exiting the terminal area, continue to follow signs for Interstate 10 (west).
- Merge onto the I-10 (west) Freeway and immediately follow the signs to merge onto the AZ-51 North.
- Continue on AZ-51 North for 12 miles, and exit on Greenway (Exit #12).
- Turn right (east) onto Greenway and continue for 4.5 miles.
- The resort will be on the left, approximately 1/4-mile past the 66th Street/Clubgate Drive stoplight.
From Highway 202
- Follow Highway 202/Red Mountain Freeway east to Loop 101 North.
- Continue on 101 North to the Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard exit.
- Turn left (west) onto Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and continue for 2 miles, then turn left (south) onto Scottsdale Road.
- Turn right onto Greenway Parkway, and the resort will be on your right.
- Take Interstate 17 South and merge onto Loop 101 East.
- Continue 11 miles and exit at Scottsdale Road.
- Turn right onto Scottsdale Road and continue for 2 miles to East Greenway Parkway.
- Turn right (west) and the resort is 0.5 miles on the right.
这些页面所列信息可能会有所变更。 我们对路况、路线及或行驶速度等情况不做任何声明与保证。 用户应自行承担全部使用风险。 微软、喜达屋酒店及度假酒店国际集团及其供应商对此类使用所引起的任何损失或延迟概不负责。