The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
Powered by Foursquare
The fact that it has a tropical central valley defined by two extinct volcanoes nicknames Maui "the Valley Island." Also, the second largest of the Hawaiian Islands is famous for some of the best windsurfing and surfing in the world.
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located 27 miles from Kahului Airport on beautiful Ka'anapali Beach just a few steps away from local shopping and restaurants, and only 3 miles from the town of Lahaina. Take a short stroll on the beach walk and discover Whaler's Village—the only oceanfront-shopping destination in Hawaii. This bustling commercial hub is a diverse collection of world-class designer boutiques, gift shops, art galleries, and excellent open-air dining right off of Ka'anapali Beach. The free whale museum is open daily.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Popular with SPG members2.
Popular with SPG members3.
Popular with SPG members4.
Popular with SPG members5.
Popular with SPG members
Honu Seafood & Pizza-
Penguins at The Hyatt-
Shark Pit Food Truck-
CJ'S Deli & Diner Catering & Events Kaanapali Maui-
Arts & Culture
- Whalers Village and Museum 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Maui Myth and Magic Theatre 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Baldwin Mission House 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Sugar Museum 46.6 km/29.0 miles
- Lahaina Maui Medical Center 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Maui Memorial Hospital 43.4 km/27.0 miles
- Kaanapali Royal and Kai Golf Courses 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Lahaina/Kaanapali Sugar Cane Train Ride 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Whale Watching 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Kepahiwai Gardens 45.1 km/28.0 miles
- Haleakala and Upcountry (Biking) 103.0 km/64.0 miles
- Kapalua 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- Molokini 51.5 km/32.0 miles
- Historic Lahaina Town 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Iao Needle 43.4 km/27.0 miles
- Haleakala National Park 99.8 km/62.0 miles
- Hana/Waianapanapa State Park 120.4 km/74.8 miles
- Lahaina Cannery Mall 4.2 km/2.6 miles
- Lahaina Town Shopping 4.8 km/3.0 miles