The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta
Beautifully situated on a 74,000-square-meter peninsula on the Republic of Malta’s largest island, The Westin Dragonara Resort is an oasis of luxury and tranquility. Malta’s location in the center of the Mediterranean Sea provides a lovely climate and spectacular setting just a few hours’ flight from most major European airports.
Culture, art, and history await your discovery just moments from the resort in the surrounding cities, towns, and countryside. Attractions include 7,000-year-old Neolithic temples. Churches bursting with riches. Intimate beaches, breathtaking scenery. And of course, shopping, dining, and entertainment downtown, only steps away.
The official national language is Maltese, but English is the second language throughout the island, and Italian, French, and German are also widely spoken.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Arte e Cultura
- Baia di San Paolo 12.0 km/7.5 miglia
- Cattedrale di St. John's 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Ospedale St. Philip 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Isola di Gozo 22.0 km/13.7 miglia
- Royal Malta Golf Club 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- Sliema 3.0 km/1.9 miglia
- Valletta 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Mdina 12.0 km/7.5 miglia
- Blue Grotto 14.0 km/8.7 miglia
- Templi di Tarxien 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- Escursioni alla Laguna Blue Paradise 21.0 km/13.1 miglia
- Malta International Airport 12.0 km/7.5 miglia