The Westin Sydney
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the multicultural city of Sydney—full of striking architecture, exclusive designer boutiques, remarkable restaurants, and chic bars.
The Westin Sydney is superbly located within walking distance of major attractions such as the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Darling Harbour. Synonymous with sophistication and elegance, the Art Gallery of NSW is adjacent to the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens and only 15 minutes' walking distance from the hotel. It features a stunning collection of Australian, Aboriginal, European, and contemporary art. With Wynyard Station just one block from the hotel, the entire city is easily accessible, including the iconic Bondi Beach where you can watch the surfers as you stroll along the boulevard, and Sydney Olympic Park, famous for sports games and concerts.
Sharing our address at No. 1 Martin Place are a number of superior facilities and services. Indulge at Endota Spa or move well at the extensive Good Life Health Club. Enjoy retail therapy at exclusive boutiques, including Calleja Jewellery, or dine in one of the 14 restaurants and bars within the GPO Food Emporium.
Indulge in more retail therapy right at our doorstep. The Strand Arcade and the Queen Victoria Building, with exclusive International and Australian designers provide hours of entertainment and a feast for the senses. The Westfield Sydney shopping centre with seven floors of fashion and dining ensures a delightful escape. Whether it's the attention of your personal stylist or the ease of your new purchases delivered directly to your hotel room, the experience will surprise and delight.
The Rocks and Circular Quay are minutes away, offering ferry access to breathtaking destinations such as Watsons Bay and Manly Beach, both known for their fresh seafood restaurants. A one hour drive to the east leads you to the alluring New South Wales coastline, with its golden sand and sapphire sea. Head toward the west and explore the Blue Mountains, with their spectacular scenery and abundance of Australian wildlife, or the Hunter Valley with its plentiful wineries.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Contemporary Museum of Fine Arts 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Powerhouse Museum 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Museu de História Natural 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Museu de Arte Contemporânea 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- New South Wales Museum of Applied Arts & Sciences 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- The Sydney Opera House 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- The General Post Office Clock Tower 0.1 km/0.0 milhas
- Edifício Queen Victoria 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- Royal Botanic Gardens 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Darling Harbour 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Cassino Star City 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Central Business District 0.0 km/0.0 milhas
- The Rocks 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Circular Quay 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- North Shore 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Westpac Banking Corporation 0.1 km/0.1 milhas
- Fairfax Limited 0.5 km/0.3 milhas
- Mercantile Mutual 0.5 km/0.3 milhas
- IBM 0.5 km/0.3 milhas
- Ernst & Young 0.5 km/0.3 milhas
- BT Australia 0.5 km/0.3 milhas
- PricewaterhouseCoopers 0.5 km/0.3 milhas
- Campo de golfe Moore Park 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Zoológico de Taronga 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Praia Bondi 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- Praia Manly 20.0 km/12.4 milhas