The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain
Powered by Foursquare
Just two hours northwest of Toronto and 90 minutes north of Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), Ontario’s largest ski resort, Blue Mountain, is tucked between the Niagara Escarpment and Lake Huron’s Georgian Bay. Nestled ideally next to the mountain in a vibrant pedestrians-only village, The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain is an oasis of rest and rejuvenation amid spectacular natural beauty.
A skier’s dream, the ever-expanding Blue Mountain Ski Resort beckons with its 42 skiing and snowboarding trails for all levels of skill and experience. In the summer, the majestic escarpment—one of Canada’s 12 World UNESCO Bioreserves—beckons, along with such world-class activities as mountain biking, mountaintop Segway tours, high and low ropes courses, and zip-lining. Two minutes from the hotel, the public Northwinds Beach invites guests to relax, as does the serene, private Blue Mountain beach, a mere ten-minute drive or complimentary shuttle ride away.
Swimming is always an option in our year-round outdoor heated pool and hot tubs or at Plunge! Aquatic Centre, an all-seasons aquatic center with indoor and outdoor pools. Explore the Village at Blue’s array of shops and dining venues, easily reached outside the resort’s doors. A destination any time of the year, The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain offers many comforts to complement the beauty that surrounds you.
Stroll through Blue Mountain Village, a quaint pedestrian community brimming with boutiques, restaurants, bars, and nightclubs. For a schedule of events at the village square, call Service Express.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill, Blue Mountain-
Popular with SPG members2.
Blue Mountain Resort-
Popular with SPG members3.
Popular with SPG members4.
Rusty's at Blue-
Popular with SPG members5.
Popular with SPG members
Popular with SPG members7.
Popular with SPG members8.
Firehall Pizza Co.-
Popular with SPG members9.
Plunge! Aquatic Centre-
Popular with SPG members10.
The Mill Pond-
Popular with SPG members
- Collingwood General & Marine Hospital 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Monterra Golf Course 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Cranberry Golf Resort 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Blue Mountain Golf & Country Club 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Batteaux Creek Golf Club 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Millpond Activities 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Blue Mountain Village 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Plunge Aquatic Center 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Craigleith Sailing Centre 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Scenic Caves Nordic Centre 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Ecoadventure Tours a Scenic Caves 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Scenic Caves Nature Adventures 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Collingwood 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Free Spirit Tours 21.0 km/13.1 miles
- Creemore Springs Brewery 40.0 km/24.9 miles
- Owen Sound Harbor 53.1 km/33.0 miles
- Barrie 67.6 km/42.0 miles
- Midland 70.8 km/44.0 miles
- Penetanguishen 72.4 km/45.0 miles
- Orillia 90.1 km/56.0 miles
- Downtown Toronto 157.7 km/98.0 miles
- Toronto Theatre District 165.8 km/103.0 miles
- Huntsville 189.9 km/118.0 miles
- Blue Mountain Activity Central 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Horseback Riding at Bluewood Equine Centre 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Blue Mountain Resort Private Beach 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Blue Mountain Snowmobile Tours 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Toronto Skydome 164.1 km/102.0 miles
- Air Canada Centre 165.8 km/103.0 miles
- Algonquin Park 236.6 km/147.0 miles
- Toronto Pearson International Airport 75.0 km/46.6 miles