The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten
Powered by Foursquare
At the intersection of the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean lies charming, welcoming St. Maarten. This island paradise is renowned for its aquatic activities, from the Heineken Regatta to deep-sea fishing to watching planes fly just overhead at Sunset Beach. Shopping is also a major attraction, thanks to no sales tax and low prices on clothing, jewelry, cosmetics, electronics, and other luxury items.
Dozens of international cuisines can be appreciated in the hundreds of restaurants that combine local flavors with international dishes. And the island’s energy lasts well into the night at beach bars, casinos, and nightclubs.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Popular with SPG members2.
Mr. Busby's Beach Bar-
Popular with SPG members3.
Popular with SPG members4.
Popular with SPG members5.
Popular with SPG members
Foo Ho Chinese Restaurant-
The Greenhouse Restaurant-
Hard Rock Cafe St. Maarten-
Port Of St. Maarten-
Harbor / Marina
Arts & Culture
- The St. Maarten Museum 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Fort Amsterdam 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Grand Case 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Loterie Farm 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Great Bay Beach 7.2 km/4.5 miles
- The Butterfly Farm 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Orient Beach 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Maho Beach 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Simpson Bay Beach 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Marigot 32.2 km/20.0 miles