The Westin Key West Resort & Marina
The Westin Key West Resort & Marina is ideally located in the heart of Old Town, on the waterfront, one block from fabled Duval Street and next to Mallory Square. Our 37-slip Westin Marina is filled with vendors offering water sports and the waterfront promenade is lined with charming boutiques and shops.
Rich in history and unique in nature, Key West has a character all its own with a passion for preservation and zest for living much like historical figures John Audubon and Ernest Hemingway, who once resided in this island paradise. Sightseeing options are packed into this four-by-two mile island. In Key West, one will find the best hand-made cigars, the most luscious Key Lime pies, and high quality aloe products. Alive with museums, galleries, theaters, the world-famous Duval Street, sidewalk cafés, open-air bars, and legendary pubs, much of Key West remains the same, preserving its heritage and culture.
Guests of the resort have easy access to water-oriented activities of all kinds, including deep sea and backcountry fishing, kayak tours, snorkeling, sunset sailing, and waverunner tours. Nearby historic attractions include the Harry S. Truman Little White House and the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum.
Key West also offers a variety of family-friendly activities on land. Spend an afternoon at the Key West Aquarium, the Butterfly Conservatory, Mel Fisher Maritime Museum, or ride the Conch Tour Train through Old Town Key West. You can also take a lantern-led evening stroll down historic Old Town’s shadowy lanes and discover the ghosts, ghouls, and legends of our haunted island paradise on the ghost tour.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Mel Fisher's Maritime Museum 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Pirate Soul Museum 0.4 km/0.3 miles
- Audubon House & Tropical Gardens 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Truman Little White House Museum 1.3 km/0.8 miles
- Florida Keys Community College 8.4 km/5.2 miles
- Key West Golf Club 9.5 km/5.9 miles
- Duval Street 0.2 km/0.2 miles
- Sloppy Joe's 0.2 km/0.2 miles
- Custom House 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Mallory Square 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Butterfly Conservatory 1.7 km/1.0 miles
- Florida Reef 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- Stock Island 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Marathon Island 77.2 km/48.0 miles
- Waterfront Playhouse 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Key West Aquarium 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Fort Zachary Taylor State Park 1.3 km/0.8 miles
- Smathers Beach 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Miami International Airport 259.0 km/160.9 miles