Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort
Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort, is located on gorgeous Sunset Key, a secluded 27-acre Florida island. The resort occupies seven acres of the island. Beyond the resort, guests can explore white sand beaches or take a short ferry ride to Key West, the legendary former home of Ernest Hemingway. A lively and charming island with something for everyone, Key West is home to distinctive galleries, sidewalk cafés, pubs, and open-air bars. You can always find a superior hand-made cigar or a slice of famous Key Lime pie in town.
Key West is also an excellent jumping-off point for water-oriented activities of all kinds. Whether your tastes run to deep sea and backcountry fishing or kayak tours and sunset sailing, you will find the perfect guide or tour.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Museu Marítimo Mel Fisher's 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- Casa e museu Ernest Hemingway 3.2 km/2.0 milhas
- Truman Whitehouse 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- Florida Keys Community College 9.6 km/6.0 milhas
- Centro Médico Lower Keys 9.6 km/6.0 milhas
- Key West Golf Club 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- Aquário de Key West 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- Smathers Beach 4.8 km/3.0 milhas