The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is located in the town of Avon, Colorado, on a 19-acre site in the magnificent Vail Valley, providing instant access to Beaver Creek Mountain and the Eagle River. Avon offers shopping, dining, and access to outdoor recreation that will appeal to every guest.
In addition to world-class skiing and snowboarding outside our back door, winter activities include snowshoeing, ice-skating, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, and sleigh rides. In the summer, the Eagle River offers a 40-mile bike path, fly-fishing, whitewater rafting, and kayaking. Additional activities include hiking, golf, hot air balloon rides, jeep tours, horseback riding, and a rodeo.
Avon is central to Vail, Beaver Creek, and Edwards. Vail is known for being largest ski area in North America and for its wonderful Swiss Village-style dining and shops. A gondola ride away is Beaver Creek, known for world-class skiing, fine dining, exquisite shopping, an outdoor ice-skating rink, and memorable cultural events at the Vilar Center. Edwards is a charming town with family-friendly restaurants and boutique shopping that will appeal to all. These four towns create a diverse and memorable experience.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Vilar Center for the Arts 3.2 km/2.0 milhas
- Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum 14.5 km/9.0 milhas
- Gerald R. Ford Amphitheatre 16.1 km/10.0 milhas
- Vail Valley Medical Center 14.5 km/9.0 milhas
- Montanha Vail 14.5 km/9.0 milhas
- Adventure Ridge, Vail Mountain 14.5 km/9.0 milhas
- Rodeio de verão Beaver Creek 0.3 km/0.2 milhas
- Summer Vail International 3.2 km/2.0 milhas
- Montanha Meadow 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- Summer Bravo! Música de Vail Valley 14.5 km/9.0 milhas
- Four Eagle Ranch 24.1 km/15.0 milhas
- Área de esqui de Beaver Creek 0.2 km/0.1 milhas
- Jardin alpinos de Betty Ford 16.1 km/10.0 milhas