The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Powered by Foursquare
Modern, cosmopolitan Dubai boasts stunning beaches, award-winning cuisine, and high-end shopping—plus a legendary nightlife. The options are endless: take a breathtaking desert tour, enjoy a game of golf, explore the splendors of the mountains, or simply relax.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is set on 1,200 meters of the Jumeirah coastline, curving alongside the city’s largest private white-sand beach and a glittering, 238-berth world-class marina.
The marina is a hub of luxury yachts, sports fishing boats, and leisure craft, all classes included in the annual Dubai International Boat Show. Another remarkable boating event is the traditional dhow sailing races—a small taste of the region’s rich cultural heritage. The Dubai International Marine Club, located on the resort grounds, is home to the world-famous Victory Powerboating Team, and is proud to host a number of international maritime events.
You'll find ample equestrian sports in Dubai such as polo, desert riding, and dressage, as well as the Dubai World Cup, a extravagant horse race that has become a seasonal highlight. The Dubai Autodrome is the venue for the new Al Championship circuit as well as rally driving and pro-karting.
Reserve a tee time at one of six world-class golf courses just minutes from the resort. The Dubai Desert Classic golf tournament is a fixture on the European PGA Tour, while tennis stars are represented annually on the ATP Tennis Circuit.
In Dubai, modern malls full of international luxury brands border ancient spice markets and gold souks. For shopping aficionados, the Ibn Battuta mile-long shopping mall offers an impressive 200-plus retail outlets, 21 cinemas, and the UAE’s first IMAX theatre. The Mall of the Emirates is the largest shopping mall outside of North America and boasts an indoor ski slope.
Admire the view from the observation deck at the world's tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa, or enjoy afternoon tea at the Burj al Arab. Visit the Wild Wadi or Aquaventure water parks, or venture on unforgettable excursions like helicopter sightseeing flights or deep sea fishing. Experience a Desert Safari that includes dune-bashing and a barbecue at sundown featuring henna painting, belly dancing, horse & camel rides, and local cuisine.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Aprons & Hammers-
Latin American Restaurant
Reem Al Bawadi - مطعم و مقهى ريم البوادي-
Middle Eastern Restaurant
The Beach الشاطئ-
Shakespeare and Co. شكسبير أند كو-
- American University of Dubai 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Dubai College 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Jebel Ali Area Hospital 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Nokia Corporation 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Reuters 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Cisco Systems 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Siemens 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- IBM 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Microsoft Corporation 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Hewlett Packard 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- HSBC 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Dubai Internet City 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Dubai Media City 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Jebel Ali Free Zone 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Emaar Business Park 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Dubai Investments Park 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Dubai International Finance Centre 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Schneider Co. 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Standard Chartered Bank 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Emirates Golf Club 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Spanish Embassy 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Australian Embassy 150.0 km/93.2 miles
- British Embassy 150.0 km/93.2 miles
- Dubai Marina 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Burj Al Arab 7.0 km/4.3 miles
- Palm Jumeirah 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Knowledge Village 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Burj Khalifa 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Wild Wadi Waterpark 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Ibn Battuta Mall 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Mall of the Emirates 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Gold & Diamond Park 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Dubai Mall 22.0 km/13.7 miles