The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace
Cutting-edge technology meets centuries-old history just outside the doors of The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace. Situated in the heart of the Hitech City, The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace provides business travelers with easy access to many international corporations as well as the world-class Hyderabad International Convention Center.
Just outside the Hitech City guests intent on sightseeing will find endless cultural attractions, none more famous than the majestic Charminar monument. Serving as the Arc de Triomphe of the East, Charminar was built by Mohammed Quli Qutb Shah, the founder of Hyderabad, in 1591. Four graceful minarets soar to a height of more than 48 meters above the ground, creating a grand entrance to the 45 prayer spaces and mosque located within. Charminiar is located 60 southeast of the hotel. Nearby guests can also find the stately Chowmahalla Palace.
Forty-five minutes south, guests will discover another famous landmark, Golconda Fort. Known for its acoustics, palaces, and innovative water supply system, Golconda also lays claim to the famous Fateh Rahben Cannon. Nearby, another architectural landmark, Taramati Baradari, offers a glimpse into the romance of the Middle Ages.
Antique enthusiasts will delight in the Salar Jung Museum, which houses one of the largest antique collections in the world. Persian carpets, Mogal miniatures, Chinese porcelain, royal daggers and swords are just some of the items on display in this incredible museum—located just 60 minutes from the hotel. The Nizam’s Silver Jubilee Museum, also 60 minutes away, features magnificent gifts and mementos given to the last nizam of Hyderabad.
One of the most unique modern attractions in Hyderabad is Ramoji Film City (RFC), the largest integrated film studio complex in the world. Spanning 2,000 acres, the RFC features many natural and man-made attractions for tourists, including games, rides and shows. The RFC is located 60 minutes from the hotel.
Whether you’re visiting us for business or pleasure, The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace offers convenient access to all points within the city of Hyderabad, and beyond.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Arte e Cultura
- Museo Salarjung 20.0 km/12.4 miglia
- Falaknuma Palace 24.0 km/14.9 miglia
- Shilparamam 3.0 km/1.9 miglia
- Golconda Fort 14.0 km/8.7 miglia
- Hussain Sagar Lake 20.0 km/12.4 miglia
- Hussain Sagar Lake - Tank Bund 20.0 km/12.4 miglia
- Charminar 22.0 km/13.7 miglia
- Chowmahalla Palace 25.0 km/15.5 miglia
- Ramoji Film City 55.0 km/34.2 miglia
- HITEX Convention Center 3.2 km/2.0 miglia
- Apollo Hospital 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Image Hospitals 6.0 km/3.7 miglia
- University of Hyderabad 12.0 km/7.5 miglia
- CARE Hospital, Banjara Hills 12.0 km/7.5 miglia
- CARE Hospitals 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- Mecca Masjid 22.0 km/13.7 miglia
- Osmania University 30.0 km/18.6 miglia
- Centro commerciale Inorbit 0.2 km/0.1 miglia
- Accenture 0.3 km/0.2 miglia
- IBM 0.4 km/0.3 miglia
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) 0.4 km/0.3 miglia
- Bank of America 0.4 km/0.3 miglia
- Hi-Tech City IT Park 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Qualcomm 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Oracle 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Dell Computers 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- HSBC 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Deloitte 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Motorola 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Microsoft Corporation 7.0 km/4.3 miglia