The Westin Mumbai Garden City
Powered by Foursquare
A relentlessly creative spirit, a professional work ethos, a dynamic and frenetic energy—these are just a few of the qualities that define the city of Mumbai.
Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is the financial capital of the India and the second most populous city in the world. Mumbai is one of the world's top ten centers of commerce by global financial flow and home to important financial institutions such as the Reserve Bank of India, the Bombay Stock Exchange, and the corporate headquarters of numerous multinational corporations. Mumbai is also home to Bollywood—India’s Hindi film and television industry.
Visiting Mumbai is an adventure that is impossible to explain and only understood when experienced. Opulent penthouses, skyscrapers reaching up into the stratosphere, designer homes, crowded streets, bustling bazaars and sprawling slums—all wait to be explored.
The Westin Mumbai Garden City is located in a burgeoning new business district, just a quick drive away from must-see attractions such as:
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park: Dating back to the 4th century B.C., the dense forests of this park are home to thousands of species of flora and fauna. (5 kilometers)
- Film City: In 1911 Film City produced its first silent movie and, in doing so, ignited the birth of “Bollywood.” Today Film City functions both as a major movie studio and a place of historical reverence. (2 kilometers)
- Prithvi Theatre: Not far from Juhu Beach, Prithvi is one of Mumbai’s best-known theatres. The theatre has its own charming outdoor garden café, where stars of the stage and city’s culture aficionados go to see and be seen. (10 kilometers)
- Victoria Terminus: Modeled after the St. Pancras Station in London, Victoria Terminus is undoubtedly the British Raj’s piece de resistance, complete with carved stone friezes, stained glass windows and flying buttresses. Today it serves as the hub for Mumbai's local trains. (25 kilometers)
- The Gateway of India: This 26 meter-high, triple-arch gateway was built in 1911 to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to India. It is shining example of Indo-Gothic architecture and today stands as an iconic symbol of Mumbai and its people. (30 kilometers)
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Popular with SPG members2.
Popular with SPG members3.
Popular with SPG members4.
British Brewing Company (BBC)-
Starbucks Coffee: A Tata Alliance-
Arts & Culture
- Prithvi Theatre 9.7 km/6.0 miles
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (Victoria Terminus) 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Bombay Exhibition Centre 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) 12.9 km/8.0 miles
- Hewlett Packard 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Ogilvy & Mather India Ltd. 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Abbott 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- BNP Paribas 2.4 km/1.5 miles
- Larsen & Tourbo 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- eBay 3.5 km/2.2 miles
- Reliance 3.5 km/2.2 miles
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance Co. Ltd 3.7 km/2.3 miles
- Morgan Stanley 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Deutsche Bank 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Mindspace, Malad 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- SEEPZ 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- MIDC 9.7 km/6.0 miles
- Bandra Kurla Complex 16.1 km/10.0 miles
- Bombay Stock Exchange 29.0 km/18.0 miles
- Nariman Point 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- World Trade Center 32.2 km/20.0 miles
- Film City 3.2 km/2.0 miles
- Kanheri Caves 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Gateway of India 25.8 km/16.0 miles
- Pune, India 169.0 km/105.0 miles
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Essel World 8.9 km/5.5 miles
- Bombay (Downtown Mumbai) 20.9 km/13.0 miles