The Westin Playa Bonita Panama
The Westin Playa Bonita Panama is a beachfront oasis, with golden sands and the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean just steps away.
The natural splendor of the area is not to be missed. Take a drive, cycle, or jog down the scenic Amador Causeway, a one-lane road that connects three islands. Outdoor enthusiasts can explore Punta Bruja Nature Reserve, fish off the islands of Las Perlas, or watch whales out in the Pacific.
Guests can visit famous sites like the Panama Canal’s Miraflores Locks. There they can visit the museum, dine out at the restaurant, take in a movie, or step out onto a large terrace to watch ships cross the canal.
The sights, sounds, and flavors of Panama City are just a 20-minute drive from the resort. Discover the country’s rich heritage in Casco Antiguo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you’ll find historic cathedrals, plazas, the Palacio de las Garzas, National Theater of Culture, and much more. The city center offers countless options for shopping dining, and entertainment, including casinos with live shows.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
- Canale di Panama 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Casco Viejo 25.0 km/15.5 miglia
- Canopy Tower 30.0 km/18.6 miglia
- Pipeline Road 60.0 km/37.3 miglia
- Valle di Anton 80.0 km/49.7 miglia
- Ospedale Punta Pacifica 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- Coronado 50.0 km/31.1 miglia
- Multicentro Mall 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Centro commerciale Multiplaza 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Compagnia ferroviaria del Canale di Panama 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Strada rialzata di Amador 15.0 km/9.3 miglia