The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali is located within the exclusive Nusa Dua enclave and is surrounded by some of the island’s finest conference facilities. This secluded area accessed through a private security gate and exceeds all expectations as a world-class tourist destination.
Tropical coral reefs protect the magnificent beaches of Nusa Dua, creating an idyllic environment for a wide variety of water sports and activities. Beautifully manicured gardens surround the hotels, shopping gallery, restaurants, and bars.
Explore and discover our surroundings. We’re just 10 kilometers from Ngurah Rai (Denpasar) International Airport (DPS) and 25 minutes from the lively Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak districts.
Kuta and Legian are Bali’s main tourist areas, bustling with colorful market stalls, shops, restaurants, and bars. Seminyak is an extension of Kuta and Legian, yet it has retained a charming, contemporary, upscale appeal.
Ubud is considered the heart of Bali’s cultural tourism. It is a charming village pulsating with vibrant art, crafts, music, and dance. Located on the gentle slopes that lead up to the island’s central mountains, Ubud offers a picturesque countryside and flowing river valleys.
Besakih is Bali’s holy “Mother Temple,” located almost 1,000 meters up to the side of Mount Agung. It is actually a complex of separate temples for different Balinese clans to worship within. Visitors, however, are only permitted to observe prayer activities from outside the temple if they are not Hindu.
Uluwatu is a dramatic temple complex perched on a rocky cliff face of the island’s southern peninsula, with a sheer drop and amazing views over the ocean. Meanwhile, Tanah Lot is one of Bali’s most important sea temples, built on a small islet of rock by a wandering priest as a shrine dedicated to the pure splendor of the natural environment.
Sanur is a sleepy resort village with a beachfront sheltered by a coral reef. Although Sanur has embraced tourism, it still maintains its traditional community roots.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Pacifica Art Museum 0.5 km/0.3 milhas
- Uluwatu Cliff 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Bali Museum 28.0 km/17.4 milhas
- Kintamani and Lake of Batur 50.0 km/31.1 milhas
- Beratan Lake in Bedugul 60.0 km/37.3 milhas
- Goa Lawah 50.0 km/31.1 milhas
- Lake of Bedugul 60.0 km/37.3 milhas
- Bali Collection Shopping Gallery 0.5 km/0.3 milhas
- Istana Kuta Galleria 15.0 km/9.3 milhas
- Centro de convenções internacionais de Bali (BTDC) 0.1 km/0.0 milhas
- STP (Nusa Dua Tourism College) 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Jimbaran Clinic 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Graha Asih Hospital 12.0 km/7.5 milhas
- Udayana University 15.0 km/9.3 milhas
- Bali International Medical Center (BIMC) 15.0 km/9.3 milhas
- Warmadewa University 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Sanglah General Hospital 28.0 km/17.4 milhas
- Tanah Lot Temple 40.0 km/24.9 milhas
- Besakih Temple 95.0 km/59.0 milhas
- Sanur 20.0 km/12.4 milhas
- Seminyak 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Denpasar 28.0 km/17.4 milhas
- Ubud Art Village 40.0 km/24.9 milhas
- Singaraja 100.0 km/62.1 milhas
Escritórios do Governo
- Consulado italiano 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- Danish Consulate General 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- Norwegian Consulate 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- Consulado britânico 18.0 km/11.2 milhas
- Austrian Consulate 18.0 km/11.2 milhas
- Consulate of the Netherlands 18.0 km/11.2 milhas
- Swiss Consulate 18.0 km/11.2 milhas
- Dutch Consulate 18.0 km/11.2 milhas
- Consulado dos Estados Unidos 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Consulado alemão 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Consulado francês 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Consulate of Czech Republic 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Finnish Consulate 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Consulado da Suécia 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Consulado mexicano 28.0 km/17.4 milhas
- Consulado australiano 28.0 km/17.4 milhas
- Consulado japonês 28.0 km/17.4 milhas
- Consulado espanhol 40.0 km/24.9 milhas
- Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club 70.0 km/43.5 milhas
- Kuta Beach and Shopping Area 13.0 km/8.1 milhas
- Waterbom Park 15.0 km/9.3 milhas
- Blue Point Surfing Spot 30.0 km/18.6 milhas
- Batu Bulan Culture Performance 35.0 km/21.8 milhas
- Whitewater Rafting 38.0 km/23.6 milhas