The Westin Dalian Donggang
Surrounded by the Yellow Sea and Bohai Sea, and home to northern China’s largest port, Dalian is the second-largest city in Liaoning Province and a financial gateway to the northeast. Overlooking the harbor, The Westin Dalian Donggang is located at the intersection of Zhulian Street and Gangxing Road in Donggang New District. Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport (DLC) is just 15 kilometers away, and Dalian Railway Station can be reached by car in just six minutes.
Recharge in this beautiful garden city by visiting some of Dalian’s famous beaches. Tiger Beach, Xinghai Beach, Jinshitan Beach, Fujiazhuang Beach, and Golden Pebble Beach are all picturesque areas in which to take a languid stroll and enjoy a refreshing swim in the sea. Filled with pine trees, cypresses, flowers, and intriguing rocks, the hilly and verdant Bangchuidao Scenic Area is equally relaxing. More serenity can be found at the tranquil Xinghai Park.
Dalian is also known for its more than 30 architectural squares, including the city’s most renowned landmark, Zhongshan Square. Originally built by Russians, the square’s 10 roads offer a glimpse into the wide variety of architectural styles that were popular in the early 1900s. The musical fountain at Renmin Square, also known as People’s Square, is another inspiring sight. More cultural immersion can be found at the 600-year-old Shengshui Temple, as well as at the various domestic and international festivals and exhibitions that Dalian hosts throughout the year. Underwater World, the Dalian Natural History Museum, and the Polar Region Zoo are also worth seeing.
For insight into how the city’s celebrated glassware is made, visit Sheng Dao Glassworks. In addition to its exquisite displays, the factory also sells original pieces. Dalian is also famous for its shell carvings, found at the numerous handicrafts stalls scattered throughout the city. For more souvenir options, head to the Shuolin Arts and Crafts Garden. It is stocked with jade, local art, and handicrafts. Re-energize after a day of exploring with succulent local seafood, including scallops and sea urchins, and delicious local fruit, ranging from sweet cherries to apples and pears.
Посмотреть карту окрестностей
- Dalian Railway Station 4.0 км/2.5 мили (миль)
- Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport 15.0 км/9.3 мили (миль)
Искусство и культура
- Музей полярных морских животных Tiger Beach Polar Marine Animal Museum 7.0 км/4.3 мили (миль)
- Новый район Дунгана 1.0 км/0.6 мили (миль)
- Xinghai Bay 10.0 км/6.2 мили (миль)
- Dalian China Business District (CBD) 3.0 км/1.9 мили (миль)
- Хайнаньский международный выставочный и конференц-центр 0.5 км/0.3 мили (миль)
- Dalian World Expo Center CO.,LTD 10.0 км/6.2 мили (миль)
- Выставочный конференц-центр Xinghai Convention and Exhibition 10.0 км/6.2 мили (миль)