General Directions to the Hotel
From East (Hyderabad)
- Follow National Highway 9 (West) towards Zaheerabad via Naldurg for 110 km.
- Continue on NH9 towards Indapur via Solapur.
- Travel another 240 km on NH9 to Pune City.
- Exit Goa from Panjim and take the straight road 60 kilometers to Sawantwadi.
- From Sawantwadi take the right to reach Amboli Ghat which will take you to Ghadgilanj (Belgaum).
- From Ghadgilanj turn left to reach Shankreshwara (Belgaum).
- Turn left from Shankreshwara to access Kolhapur highway.
Total Distance: Approximately 500 kilometers.
From West (Mumbai)
- Follow the Eastern Express Highway from Sion to Sion Panvel Highway NH4.
- Connect to the Mumbai Pune Expressway.
Travel Time: Approximately 3.5 hours.
- From NH50 turn left at NH 4.
- Turn right toward Shivaji Road.
- Turn left at Shivaji Road.
- From Shivaji Road cross the Sancheti Hospital and turn right.
- After passing the Le Meridian Pune turn right from the second signal.
- Continue straight, turn left at the junction and take an immediate right at the signal.
- Proceed and you will see the Westin signage on the left side.