Dining at The Westin Copley Place ensures variety and quality. Whether you prefer Boston’s renowned seafood, a hearty steak, or lighter fare, there’s a place for you to entertain clients or relax after touring the city. Creative catering is also available.
Restaurants & Lounges
This sun-drenched dining room is perfect for breakfast or a late brunch. Hot breakfast specialties are on the menu and there’s always a selection of fresh baked breads.
- Monday - Friday 6:30 AM - 11:00 AM; Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM; Sunday 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Breakfast Restaurant
A sleek cocktail bar nestled in the second floor lobby, Bar 10 offers seasonally-inspired American cuisine with an emphasis on fresh, local ingredients and designer cocktails. More >
- Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 12:30 AM; Friday - Saturday 11:30 AM - 1:00 AM; Sunday 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Sleek, Modern, Contemporary
The hotel’s onsite Starbucks® is conveniently located off the lobby.
- Monday - Thursday 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM; Friday 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM; Saturday 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM; Sunday 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Ingredients ... some assembly required
Using the freshest ingredients, our lobby café’s grab-and-go menu lets you to customize your meal or snack, from hot breakfast favorites and pastries to signature salads and sandwiches. We also serve coffee and a variety of juices, teas, and sodas.
This traditional Brazilian churrascaria serves 16 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, and poultry, which are complemented by a large salad bar and traditional side dishes. More >
- Valet parking is available.
- Monday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM; Friday 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM, 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM; Saturday 4:30 PM - 10:30 PM; Sunday 3:30 PM - 9:00 PM
shabumaru offers a unique and healthy Japanese hot-pot dining experience unlike anything else in Back Bay. Fresh, local ingredients include vegetables as well as delicious cuts of meat and fish.
- Valet offered in the hotel.
- 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sleek, Modern
Since eating well isn’t just for adults, Westin has teamed up with the experts at SuperChefs™ to offer the Westin Eat Well Menu for Kids. More >
Fuel your body with delicious SuperFoodsRx™ dishes packed with nutrients and energy. More >
Whether you’re adjusting to a new time zone or recovering from your travels, sound sleep is the key to renewal. Recommended by the experts at SuperFoodsRx™, the items on the Westin Sleep Well Menu for in-room dining promote rest and recovery. More >
Fuel your day and enhance your wellness with Westin Fresh by The Juicery, an assortment of nourishing, healthy juices and smoothies. More >