The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler
With miles of trails for all levels of skiers and an extreme park for snowboarding, Whistler is the older and more developed of the two mountains. Skiing began here in 1966 and the facilities have grown along with its popularity.
Whistler’s terrain is acknowledged as some of the best in North America, featuring everything from groomers to steep verticals. Chutes, bowls and drops on the upper mountain give way to wider cruising areas down below.
- Ski Season: November to June
- Summit Elevation: 7,160 feet
- Base Elevation: 2,214 feet
- Vertical Rise: 5,020 feet
- Total Skiable Acres: 4,757 acres
- Number of Trails: 100
- Longest Run: 7 miles
- Terrain: 20% beginner, 55% intermediate, 25% advanced
|Number of Lifts:||16|
|Rentals:||Ski, board, boot and pole rentals available through the Whistler Blackcomb Store on level 1 of the Westin. Discounted lift tickets and rental equipment can be arranged through the concierge desk with a minimum of 7 days advance notice.|