Energy & Water Conservation:
- High-efficiency lighting in guestrooms
- High-efficiency lighting in public areas
- Occupancy sensors
- Water conserving fixtures
- Regular preventive maintenance
- Make A Green Choice program rewards guests for choosing to conserve natural resources in their guest room.
Waste Minimization & Environmentally Responsible Purchasing:
- Alternatives to plastic bottled water
- Sustainable food and beverage options
- Completed pilot program of guest amenity bottles to be replaced with dispensers to reduce plastic wastes.
- Replaced carton iced coffee and iced tea with home-made ones to reduce paper waste disposals.
- Donating PET bottle caps to an organization to purchase vaccines for kids in developing countries.
Enhanced Indoor Environmental Quality:
- Green Housekeeping
- Integrated pest management practices
- Installed EV (electric Vehicle) charger at parking for guest use
- Property-level Green Council
Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)
Project ICARUS Supplier Gold Medal
Please note that some of the sustainability initiatives above may be in process of being implemented and may not be available in some areas of the facility.