The Westin Tokyo
Energy & Water Conservation:
- High-efficiency lighting in guestrooms
- High-efficiency lighting in public areas
- Occupancy sensors
- Water conserving fixtures
- Regular preventive maintenance
- Make A Green Choice program rewards guests for choosing to conserve natural resources in their guest room.
Waste Minimization & Environmentally Responsible Purchasing:
- Alternatives to plastic bottled water
- Sustainable food and beverage options
- Completed pilot program of guest amenity bottles to be replaced with dispensers to reduce plastic wastes.
- Replaced carton iced coffee and iced tea with home-made ones to reduce paper waste disposals.
- Donating PET bottle caps to an organization to purchase vaccines for kids in developing countries.
Enhanced Indoor Environmental Quality:
- Green Housekeeping
- Integrated pest management practices
- Installed EV (electric Vehicle) charger at parking for guest use
- Property-level Green Council
Riconoscimenti e Premi
Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)
Fornitore del progetto ICARUS medaglia d'oro