Energy & Water Conservation:
- High-efficiency lighting in guest rooms
- High-efficiency lighting in public areas
- Water conserving fixtures
- Regular preventive maintenance
- Make A Green Choice program rewards guests for choosing to conserve natural resources in their guest room
- A high efficiency ventilation system is in place since the beginning of 2010. With this system, we are saving 30% energy.
- Smart control of outgoing air in kitchen area since November 2010. Estimated energy savings of 40%.
Waste Minimization & Environmentally Responsible Purchasing:
- Organic waste composting
- Elimination of styrofoam packaging
- Amenity management
- Alternatives to plastic bottled water
Enhanced Indoor Environmental Quality:
- Green Housekeeping
- Integrated pest management practices
- Low-emitting materials, such as paints, flooring and furniture
Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)
Project ICARUS Supplier Gold Medal
Please note that some of the sustainability initiatives above may be in process of being implemented and may not be available in some areas of the facility.