The Westin Warsaw
The Westin Warsaw offers all the services that you would expect from a five-star hotel and far more. Our Service Express® team is ready to fulfill your requests—from wake-up calls, to luggage assistance, restaurant reservations, tour and ticket bookings, or airport pick-up.
The Westin® Kids Club is designed to provide special services to our smallest guests—children. A child-friendly and child-ready room as well as children's literature and coloring books are waiting.
Open 24 hours a day, the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio offers a private atmosphere where you can unwind after a busy day and recoup your strength and well-being. A wide range of massage and beauty treatments are available upon request.
UNWIND…a Westin Evening Ritual(SM) encourages you to reflect and rejuvenate as you make your journey from day to night. Join other guests to enjoy food, drink and an ambience unique to every destination.
Westin didn't discover fresh air, but we're proud to offer it at this hotel. Learn more about Breathe Westin™
- Business Center
- Get Rewarded
Family Activities & Services
- Westin® Kids Club
- Childcare Service
- Kids Club Amenities
- The Westin Eat Well Menu for Kids
- Tour Desk
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Service Express®
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms and Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Disability Accessible Facilities
Recreation & Entertainment
- ready, set, RunWESTIN™
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- WestinWORKOUT® Gear Lending Program
- Massage Treatments
- Self-Parking Facility 120 PLN per day
- Airport Pick-Up (Limited)
Free internet is available to all SPG Members when booking on Starwood websites, mobile sites and SPG apps. Benefits vary by membership level. Learn more
- Wired High Speed Internet Access in Guest Rooms by Request 77 PLN per day
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Club Lounge (Complimentary)
- Wired High Speed Internet Access in Business Center 10 PLN per day