Imagine your next meeting or special occasion under the warm Maui sun, with superb amenities and relaxing activities. Generously spaced and detailed appointments throughout the resort set a rejuvenating tone and backdrop for your event. Whether you are hosting 10 friends or 1,000 attendees, every detail of your function is sure to run smoothly thanks to our seasoned meeting specialists and catering chefs. Our 46,000 square feet of meeting space spans multiple ballrooms, boardrooms, and the refreshed Aloha Pavilion, a 16,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor space with stunning views of the ocean.
- Whaler Meeting Room divides into two smaller rooms.
- Lahaina Meeting Rooms include eight breakout rooms with power roll-down projector screens.
- Kaanapali Board Room is an upscale breakout space with executive seating for 12.
- Haleakala Ballroom is ideal for large gatherings and has a 20-foot ceiling.
- Valley Isle Ballroom can divide into three rooms and has a 1,000-person capacity with a pre-function space.
- Garden Lanai Terrace provides resort and ocean views on the Beach Tower’s mezzanine level.
- Ocean Lanai Terrace is an intimate locale with pool vistas and can accommodate up to 200 guests.
- Valley Isle Lounge is ideal for large functions, group registrations, and receptions.
- Valley Isle Lounge and Terrace is a beautiful, tropical setting with reception space for up to 200 guests—perfect for outdoor pre-functions, registrations, and theme parties.
- The Aloha Pavilion’s lounge and breakout spaces boast oceanfront views, beach access, a full-service kitchen, unique staging, and privacy
- Lanai and Kauai pool decks are located off the Ka’anapali beach walk, with oceanfront terraces and spectacular sunset views.