The Westin Columbus
Westin Guest Experiences
Every aspect of Westin is carefully selected to create an emotional connection with our guests. Our sensory welcome greets you with warm lighting, beautiful botanical arrangements, signature music, and our calming white tea scent. Our Heavenly® Bed and Bath help you awaken refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Our SuperFoodsRx™ breakfast restores with delicious options rich in nutrients and taste. Explore The Westin Difference.
Weekends last longer at Westin with late checkout on Sunday. Availability may vary.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Age Requirement Policy
- Any unaccompanied minor guest must provide a Letter of Authorization from their parent/legal guardian approving them to stay with the specific hotel. This letter must be provided prior to checking in.
- The letter must authorize the minor guest to stay unaccompanied and release the hotel from liability.
- The letter must also provide emergency contact information for the minor guest.
- The minor guest must have government issued identification.
- The hotel may require third party credit card payment be set up in advance should the minor be unable to provide a method of payment.
- The hotel reserves the right to apply additional restrictions on the arrival of unaccompanied minor guests in compliance with special events in the hotel (e.g. birthday parties, high school proms, special events)
Connecting Room Policy
The hotel has a limited number of connecting rooms. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
Early Departure Policy
Early departures may be charged for one night with tax.
Extra Bedding Policy
The hotel offers a limited number of rollaway beds. Rollaway beds are not permitted in rooms with 2 double beds.
Late Checkout Policy
Guests may be charged a half to a full day room rate, plus tax, if they don't checkout on time.
Trained dogs on a leash are permitted. Pets must be under 40 pounds and may not be left unattended in guest rooms at any time. Guest is responsible for any damage incurred by the dog. Amenities based upon availability.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
The hotel accepts cash, check and credit card as forms of payment. If paying with a credit card, the card holder must be present at check-in. Personal checks are not accepted as a form of payment. They are only accepted as an advanced deposit. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the hotel. A fee may be assessed if there is evidence of smoking in guest rooms.