Westin Guest Experiences
Every aspect of Westin is carefully selected to create an emotional connection with our guests. Our sensory welcome greets you with warm lighting, beautiful botanical arrangements, signature music, and our calming white tea scent. Our Heavenly Bed® and Bath help you awaken refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Our SuperFoods breakfast restores with delicious options rich in nutrients and taste. Explore The Westin Difference.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 18 years or older (with valid identification).
In the event of a hurricane* on the islands of Grand Cayman, the resort will replace a guest's vacation for the entire duration of the reservation. This guarantee applies to room and applicable taxes. This policy is applicable to transient reservations and groups as stipulated in their contracts.
The stipulations that apply are as follows:
- Replacement vacation must be taken at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa within one calendar year. Reservations for comparable accommodations will be made on a space available basis. Black out dates do apply (as determined in our sole discretion).
- Any commission owed to travel agents will be paid on the stay interrupted by the hurricane.
- Other expenses including, but not limited to, airfares, food and beverage, or chartered services are not included or covered by this guarantee.
- The guarantee offered by Starwood Hotels and Resorts is subject to change at the discretion of the operator at any time without notice.
- Guests holding confirmed and fully deposited reservations (and are within the non-refundable deposit window) that are unable to travel to the resort due to a hurricane* closing the Grand Cayman airport or The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa will be given the option of a full refund or a one room category upgrade, based on space availability, on their next visit to The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa within one calendar year.
*A hurricane is defined/validated by the National Hurricane Center, typically a tropical cyclone in which the maximum sustained surface wind is 74 mph (64 knots) or greater.
Connecting Room Policy
Connecting rooms can be guaranteed for a fee. To make arrangements, please contact the resort directly. All other requests are subject to availability at check-in.
Outside Food & Beverage Policy
In order to protect our guests and associates, no outside food & beverage is allowed to be brought into the resort.
Pets are not allowed.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Resort Charge Policy
The daily 35 USD resort charge includes local telephone calls, pool towels and lounge chairs with Ambassadors to assist, in-room safes, in-room coffee, use of steam and sauna rooms in the spa, WiFi, beach and aquatic yoga, beach volleyball and clinics, and an energy surcharge.
SPG Participation Policy
Due to unique cancellation policies, all Starpoint Award reservations for this hotel must be booked through your local customer contact center.
Entire facility is smoke-free. Smoking is permitted on beach/pool areas & outside dining areas. There is a $200 USD cleaning fee if guest smokes inside of their guest room.