The Westin Orlando Universal Boulevard
Westin Guest Experiences
Every aspect of Westin is carefully selected to create an emotional connection with our guests. Our sensory welcome greets you with warm lighting, beautiful botanical arrangements, signature music, and our calming white tea scent. Our Heavenly® Bed and Bath help you awaken refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Our SuperFoodsRx™ breakfast restores with delicious options rich in nutrients and taste. Explore The Westin Difference.
I fine settimana durano più a lungo al Westin con check out posticipato. Soggetto a disponibilità.
The hotel is compliant with ADA. ADA compliant guest rooms are available.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Gift Certificate Policy
To purchase or redeem a gift certificate, please contact the hotel directly.
The hotel charges a daily mandatory fee of 15 USD plus taxes for our Resort Service Package, which includes:
- Two welcome beverages at Fiorella’s, Fiorella’s Lobby Bar or Acqua Pool Bar (weather permitting)
- Daily scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando Resort(TM), Wet'nWild Orlando®, Sea World Orlando® and Aquatica Orlando® Theme parks.
- Breakfast for children ages 12 and under (up to two children per each adult purchase)
- Unlimited guest room local and toll-free calls
- Bottled In-room water; two daily
- Bicycle rental (based on availability)
Only service animals are allowed; no other pets are permitted.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
All guest rooms and public spaces are 100% non-smoking.
The hotel does not offer a waitlist.