Westin Guest Experiences
Every aspect of Westin is carefully selected to create an emotional connection with our guests. Our sensory welcome greets you with warm lighting, beautiful botanical arrangements, signature music, and our calming white tea scent. Our Heavenly Bed® and Bath help you awaken refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Our SuperFoods breakfast restores with delicious options rich in nutrients and taste. Explore The Westin Difference.
Norme degli hotel
I fine settimana durano più a lungo al Westin con check out posticipato. Soggetto a disponibilità.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) we provide rooms that have amenities that can assist a guest that might need some extra support during their stay. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Per state law, alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 21 years or older with valid photo identification to reserve or check into a room.
Personal checks are not accepted.
Connecting Room Policy
Connecting room types are Premium One Bedroom Suites and Traditional guestrooms. Connecting rooms are not guaranteed unless confirmed with the hotel directly.
Early Departure Policy
For early departure notices received between 72 hours of arrival and check-in, a fee of one night's room rate plus taxes will apply. Once a guest has checked in, the entire reservation plus any applicable taxes will be charged for early departures.
Gift Certificate Redemption
Gift certificate reservations are based on availability and must be made in advance. For gift certificate reservations, please call the hotel at (707) 257-1800 and provide gift certificate detail. The original certificate must be presented at the time of check-in. Lost or damaged gift certificates will not be replaced and extensions to the expiration date are not permitted.
We welcome your four-legged friend. Please take note of our pet policy while enjoying your stay with us:
- Weight limit of a dog shall be 40 pounds or less
- Please ensure the reservation record indicates that a dog is accompanying the guest
- If excessive damage to the guestroom is caused by the dog and repairs or deep-cleaning are required, the guest is liable for the cost of the repairs or cleaning. If the damage is discovered after the guest departs, the credit card on record will be billed for the cost of these additional services
- A waiver must be signed at check-in before a dog is allowed in any guestroom or public area
- The dog will not be allowed at any food & beverage area, including pool and bocce areas
- Upon departure, all dog rooms will be deep-cleaned
- The following information is available upon request through the Concierge:
- A list of local walking & sitting services with a bonded/insured provider
- Locations of the nearest runs & parks
- Contact Information for 24-hour veterinarians
- A list of local grooming services with same-day service
- Locations of local pet stores
- Designated Associates who are comfortable with dogs for walking requests & to enter guest rooms for cleaning, Engineering & other services
- Pet amenities include heavenly dog bed, food and water bowls, dog in room sign, and heavenly dog welcome pack
- Please contact the hotel for further information
Regolamento per le carte di credito o bancomat
Al momento del check-in verranno addebitati sulla vostra carta di credito o bancomat l'importo del vostro soggiorno e una caparra a copertura degli oneri accessori. Tale importo sarà trattenuto fino al momento del check out, quando saranno addebitate le spese effettivamente sostenute durante il soggiorno.
L'importo trattenuto può richiedere fino a 30 giorni dopo la partenza per essere rilasciato dal proprio istituto
bancario o finanziario e l'hotel non è responsabile per eventuali tasse o oneri derivanti
The mandatory nightly $20 Amenity Fee that is taxed at 14% includes the following:
- Valet parking (underground and secured)
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access throughout the hotel (including guest rooms)
- Full use of the WestinWORKOUT® Gym
- Full use of the heated saltwater pool and hot tub
- Access to the business center and all services (except shipping)
- Local calls from guest rooms
- Daily newspaper upon request
All guest rooms and public spaces are 100% non-smoking. A 200 USD cleaning fee will be charged to any guest should smoking occur in their guestroom, balcony, or patio area. A 500 USD cleaning fee will be charged to the group master should smoking occur in a meeting room.
Hotel has a designated smoking area located behind the pool adjacent to the “Riverwalk”.