The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
Westin Guest Experiences
Every aspect of Westin is carefully selected to create an emotional connection with our guests. Our sensory welcome greets you with warm lighting, beautiful botanical arrangements, signature music, and our calming white tea scent. Our Heavenly® Bed and Bath help you awaken refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Our SuperFoodsRx™ breakfast restores with delicious options rich in nutrients and taste. Explore The Westin Difference.
For non-US hotels, rates confirmed in USD may be converted to local currency by the hotel at your time of stay, based on the exchange rate used by the hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations. Credit card charges are subject to additional currency conversions by banks or credit card companies, which are not within the hotel's control and may impact the amount charged to your credit card. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions.
Breakfast Information: January 8 – May 31, 2015
Beginning January 8, 2015, the resort breakfast areas will be undergoing enhancements and the Capsicum Café and The Veranda restaurant will be closed. During this time, guests can enjoy beachfront breakfast at Ikan Restaurant & Bar or Prego. There will be no change to the available food & beverage options. Please contact the resort for further information.
Seclusion Day Information: March 9, 2016
Nyepi, known as the “Day of Silence,” marks the celebration of the Balinese New Year in the Hindu Lunar calendar. A spectacular procedure of ceremonies, parades of great bamboo monsters, and fireworks occur on the Eve of Nyepi, followed by a day of total silence and seclusion. The community strongly believes that if the island is silent and dark, the bad spirits will leave and the new year will start in peace. During Nyepi, from 6am until 6am the next day, the island stops. Nobody is allowed in the streets, lights are turned off, and the international airport is closed.
Nyepi will fall on Wednesday, March 9, in 2016. Please note that check-in and checkout will not be possible on Nyepi Day, and Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) will be closed. Some of the resort facilities will operate as usual; however, there will be no transportation services to and from the resort. All television channels will be switched to in-house movies due to broadcast silence. Lights will be dimmed inside and there will be no outdoor lighting. Our pools, garden areas, and some restaurants will still be accessible, except for the beach.
We kindly invite you to respect this sacred day and observe these restrictions. Normal activity in Bali will resume at 6am on Thursday, March 10, in 2016.
Compulsory New Year's Eve Gala Dinner: December 31, 2015
On December 31, 2015, there is a compulsory New Year’s Eve dinner for all guests staying over this date. The cost is 250 USD per person (excluding beverages) and 125 USD for children 4 to 12 years of age. The price is subject to a 21% Government Tax and Service Charge. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please email email@example.com for further information.
Políticas do hotel
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 18 years or older with valid identification.
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 17 years or older with photo identification to reserve a room.
Check Acceptance Policy
Personal checks and traveler’s checks are not accepted.
Connecting Room Policy
Connecting rooms are available and are subject to availability upon check-in.
Early Departure Policy
An early departure fee will be imposed on guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date.
Early Arrival Policy
Early arrivals are subject to availability. Please note the following fees:
- Between 12pm and 3pm: 25% of the daily room rate
- Between 9am and 12pm: 50% of the daily room rate
- Before 9am: 100% of the daily room rate
Family Plan Policy
Children under 12 years of age sleep free in existing bedding.
- Double-Double Room: the resort accepts 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years of age in existing bedding.
- King Room: the resort accepts 2 adults plus 1 child under 12 years of age in existing bedding. In order to have 2 adults plus 2 children, an extra bed is required and fees apply.
Gift Certificate Acceptance Policy
Advance reservations are required. Confirmation is subject to availability and a copy of the gift certificate should be faxed to the reservation department for validation prior to arrival. The original certificate must be presented at check-in.
Late Checkout Policy
Late checkouts are subject to availability. Please note the following fees:
- Between 12pm and 3pm: 25% of the daily room rate
- Between 3pm and 6pm: 50% of the daily room rate
- After 6pm: 100% of the daily room rate
Parties, loud noises, and disturbances to other guests are not allowed in guest rooms at any time or in resort facilities after 10pm.
Pets are not allowed.
- Invoice to a Company - A Proforma invoice will be issued and payment should be made in advance prior to check-in.
- Bank Transfer - A Proforma invoice will be issued and payment should be made in advance prior to check-in to our company bank account.
- Credit Card Advance Payment - an authorization form will be required to be completed and sent to our reservation team prior to arrival. In addition, a copy of the passport and credit card is required to be sent to our secured fax line: (62)(361) 772049
- Traveler’s Checks - Passport and signature of the guests will be required for verification.
Please contact the resort in advance to arrange alternative payment.
A valid Visa is required at check-in for guests from most countries. Please check Visa requirements before arrival.
Voucher Acceptance Policy
Vouchers are accepted.