Westin Guest Experiences
Every aspect of Westin is carefully selected to create an emotional connection with our guests. Our sensory welcome greets you with warm lighting, beautiful botanical arrangements, signature music, and our calming white tea scent. Our Heavenly Bed® and Bath help you awaken refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Our SuperFoods breakfast restores with delicious options rich in nutrients and taste. Explore The Westin Difference.
For non-US hotels, rates confirmed in USD may be converted to local currency by the hotel at your time of stay, based on the exchange rate used by the hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations. Credit card charges are subject to additional currency conversions by banks or credit card companies, which are not within the hotel's control and may impact the amount charged to your credit card. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions.
Compulsory New Year's Eve Gala Dinner: December 31, 2014
On December 31, 2014, there is a compulsory New Year’s Eve dinner for all guests. The cost is 250 USD per adult, excluding beverages, and 125 USD per child (4 to 12 years of age). The price is subject to the 21% Government Tax and Service Charge. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please contact the resort for additional information.
Políticas do hotel
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 18 years or older with valid identification.
Check Acceptance Policy
Personal checks and traveler’s checks are not accepted.
Connecting Room Policy
Connecting rooms are not available.
Early Departure Policy
An early departure fee will be imposed on guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date.
Extra Bedding Policy
Extra bedding is not available.
Family Plan Policy
Children under 12 years old sleep free in existing bedding.
Gift Certificate Acceptance Policy
Advance reservations are required. Confirmation is subject to availability and a copy of the gift certificate should be faxed to the reservation department for validation prior to arrival. The original certificate must be presented at check in.
Pets are not allowed.
- Invoice to a Company - A Proforma invoice will be issued and payment should be made in advance prior to check-in.
- Bank Transfer - A Proforma invoice will be issued and payment should be made in advance prior to check-in to our company bank account.
- Credit Card Advance Payment - an authorization form will be required to be completed and sent to our reservation team prior to arrival. In addition, a copy of the passport and credit card is required to be sent to our secured fax line: (62)(361) 772049
- Traveler’s Checks - Passport and signature of the guests will be required for verification.
- Please contact the resort for more information.
Non-smoking rooms are available.
Voucher Acceptance Policy
Vouchers are accepted.