Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
Westin Guest Experiences
Every aspect of Westin is carefully selected to create an emotional connection with our guests. Our sensory welcome greets you with warm lighting, beautiful botanical arrangements, signature music, and our calming white tea scent. Our Heavenly® Bed and Bath help you awaken refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Our SuperFoodsRx™ breakfast restores with delicious options rich in nutrients and taste. Explore The Westin Difference.
Weekends last longer at Westin with late checkout on Sunday. Availability may vary.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Check Cashing Policy
Check cashing services are available to guests who present a valid, major credit card (photo identification). There is a limit of $300 per day.
Early Departure Policy
An early departure fee may be imposed on guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date. Fees may be up to 50% of one night's room revenue. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Extra Bedding Policy
A rollaway bed is available for free, regardless if it is used by a child under 18 or an adult; however, there is an addtional person charge for more than two adults staying in one room.
Two adults are allowed per room. A fee will be charged for a third adult in the room; however, there is no fee for children under 18.
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for the exact fee.
Pets are not allowed. Only seeing eye dogs are allowed. No other pets are permitted.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Resort Charge Policy
Some of the hotel’s most sought-after amenities are bundled into a daily Resort Charge of 31.41 USD plus taxes. The Resort Charge includes
- Free high-speed internet access in guest room,
- Unlimited high speed internet access in select public areas
- Self parking for one vehicle
- Parking garage height limit: 6 feet 5 inches
- Valet parking for a nominal fee
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls, up to 60 minutes of long distance and international telephone calls per day
- Children 5 and under eat free from children's menu at designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with paying adult
- Mini surfing lesson
- Moana Historical Tour (M, W, and F only)
- Ki Kilo Lani yoga class (daily)
- Aqua Aerobics class (daily),
- Collections of Waikiki savings booklet
- 5.00 USD discount on admissions to Iolani Palace
- 4"X6" color portrait by professional photographer
- Welcome beverage: 2 glasses of wine per room per stay (Sommelier's selection) in Bin 1901
- Daily cultural activities to include: lei making, story-telling, hula lessons, and ukulele lessons.
All guest rooms and public spaces are 100% non-smoking. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Voucher Acceptance Policy
Vouchers are accepted.