Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 44
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wrikh Great Hotel
Very friendly staff and extremely comfortable rooms. If your work is in the Gurgaon area, this is a great place to stay.
February 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by YJ72 Truly a very satisfying Stay and experience
Had a very satisfying Stay at The Westin Gurgaon, the "Glass Wonder". Excellent Location and Service standards
March 27, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jamie This hotel has great staff
The greeters and sales staff at the front desk and the guy at the coffee shop were great
March 28, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by axe83 Great hotel, didn't get SPG recognition
there were no specific incentives provided for being a SPG gold member.
February 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eric Top hotel in Gurgaon
Overall speaking, score 95 out of 100.
Stay at club room and suite for 3 weeks in Feb & Mar 2013
- Warm welcome by the staff, nice and pleasant staff
- room is clean and comfortable bed
- 24 hr Fitness center, free sauna/steam room. Can take a shower at fitness center and change before taking a red-eye flight. Very friendly coach at the fitness center.
- great variety of food offered by 3 restaurants. Italian, Western, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Malaysian. Good whisky bar at 1st floor.
- breakfast food and snacks offered at executive lounge are great.
- internet connection speed is acceptable
Suggestion for improvement
- quality of slipper is bad. housekeeper won't change it until I put it into rubbish bin
- the tap water is yellow in colour.
- I expect the staff will check the possibility for free upgrade for plat. members and I do not need to ask for it (note: I do not take it for granted). I have 3 stays there and I finally need to ask if there is any possibility for upgrade. The staff then give me an upgrade from club room to suite for the last week stay.
- to subscribe TV sport channel (ten sport) for UEFA champion league.
- seems that the Splash pool bar is closed . Pity that no drinks can be ordered when u are having a sunbath
March 12, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by JMK3 Several Great Stays
I recently had two one night stays at the Westin Gurgaon. Both stays were great, starting with the airport pickup, checkin in Executive Lounge, Platinum Recognition/Upgrades (two back to back nice suite upgrades), hotel dining and overall service and facilities in the executive lounge.
On one of the stays we spent the bulk of the day in the Executive Lounge having meetings. We used the free conference room for several hours, and the staff attended to our every need. The breakfast and evening snacks (dinner) provided in the lounge are also terrific and certainly much better than most lounges.
This hotel is well located for those with business in the Gurgaon area and also for those who are looking for a full service five star experience near the airport.
Oh, one my second stay, there was a nice personalized pastry in my room welcoming me back to the property -- I'm not a sweets person, but this was most delicious and appreciated.
The only ding I would have on these two stays and this is really pretty minor in the big scheme of things is that on one of the airport pickups the water bottle and towel were not chilled as advertised, but rather piping hot, as they had sat in the hot trunk of the car, not in an ice chest.
Looking forward to future visits to the Westin Gugaon.
April 21, 2013