Rated 5 out of 5 by Michellebelle Great location! Great for kids!
So much to do for the whole family!
June 22, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Helene69 Excellent service, atmosphere & amenities
An excellent experience for a second time.
June 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eggman1 A great hotel
An older building but has been well cared for. You have great staff. Glen the bellman and Tall Paul make your hotel a world class place. Thanks. I will be back to your beautiful hotel
June 10, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by jlee3910 Comfortable stay and close to attractions
I was here for a short business trip and was pretty satisfied with my stay. More pros and cons. When you walk into the hotel you feel very welcomed and are helped as soon as you step out of your taxi/car/bus.
The only cons was my room. The AC seem to not be working correctly, the shower head water pressure was very weak, and no cold water in the shower.
June 9, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Taylor951 Nice Hotel
Great hotel but the room is a bit worn and my air conditioner was marginal. Besides that the hotel was great! Would definitely return.
June 4, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by Traveler41 A Littlle Rough Around the Edges
While you can't beat this hotel for access to area attractions like Union Station, Legoland, the Aquarium and the WWI Memorial, it was a little run down. We also had a problem of no COLD water. While I did not terribly mind a screaming hot shower, it was difficult to bathe children.
June 3, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by jwm1970 Little Things Added To Disappointment
Any one of these could have been forgotten, but overall they combined for a disappointing night:
1-The previous guest left the alarm clock set to go off in the middle of the night. I would suggest that hotels have the room staff check alarm clocks for just this.
2-The door to the room didn't latch, we noticed it when we first checked in, and thought we had fixed it when we went to bed, but it drifted open in the middle of the night; we were awakened again by a guest slamming it shut for us.
3-A very loud neighbor woke us up the following morning for a very dramatic 2+ hour phone conversation... not the hotel's fault, but it added to our unhappiness, and showed the thinness of the walls.
It's a lovely location but the little things made it unpleasant.
May 30, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by Amanda052016 Not worth it for the price
1. No fan in the bathroom
2. Air Conditioning vent behind the curtain so does not cool room down very well
3. Main restaurant, Benton’s, is closed on Sunday for dinner.
4. Concierge was not at all that helpful when we asked what else was around and open after we arrived Sat evening around 830pm.
5. No room service book in the room or any literature about what the hotel offers and the hours available.
6. The room was standard looking given the price being paid.
7. Went down Monday morning around 0400am to ask if there was somewhere to get a good hot cup of coffee. Staff said you can make it in your room. So I asked if I could get some more sugar, creamer and cups. Sensed attitude as if I was inconveniencing them
8. Gift shop employee never spoke to me the entire time I was in the store.
9. Lobby seating area is very outdated looking.
10. Had much higher hopes for the overall stay for the price.
May 26, 2016