Rated 5 out of 5 by sos123 great experience
The westin chosun hotel, is an amazing hotel with very high dedicated staff s, I highly recommend it for everyone
May 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fritzy2008 "Love this Hotel"
I've been staying with this Hotel since 2000 and have never, ever experienced a bad stay or experience. The Team is the very best and second to none! I could never imagine staying at any other Hotel in Pusan!!! Do yourself a favor and stay where service is spelled " Westin Chosun !" JGH
April 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by SangK77 Fantastic Experience and Hotel
I booked 2 rooms for 3 nights for my family and in-laws to tour and vacation in Busan. Overall, had a great, memorable time and look forward to my next visit.
* Best views & location (on Haewoondae beach) and really nice looking hotel
* Fantastic Activities/Tour programs by the hotel (FaCe team). Our entire family booked 3 activities and was blown away by the level of service, professionalism as well as sights/ beauty/ experiences of Busan. We did the free Dongbaek island tour (1 hour hiking) as well as two other reasonably priced tours by boat, and hotel bus ride into hearts/history of Busan. My father in law commented that tour leads are cream of the crop (or luxury brand) on overall level of service. Thank you Mr. MJ Kim and Mr. MJ Choi!. You also get free professional photographs during the tour.
* Great Platinum benefits (great breakfast buffet, evening service with cocktails, and tasty dishes, sauna, etc with caveat.. note below in "Cons")
* The most of hotel staff, including cleaning staff were kind and had smiles, willing to help * Room service dishes were tasty and reasonably priced (vs. on-site Hotel restaurant prices were bit high)
* Good live music playing at two 'bars' at hotel
* While almost all the staff smiled and was courteous, I did get a cold look when I asked an older looking gentleman behind the bell desk if he had a trashcan for two empty water bottles...no big deal
* As Platinum member, I got free access to the club room but you can't take anything out, even water bottles/soda! and no kids are allowed (very different from US where you can take water or food back to your room or go in with your kids). I ended up going up by myself (so wife can look after the kids) and was told that I couldn't bring bites/cake back my wife. Was bit unhappy with this. Due to no kid policy in Club room, for breakfast, the hotel allows you to eat at the hotel buffet restaurant (which has more selection & nicer) and pay 1/2 price for kids. Hotel breakfast buffet is fantastic - both Korea and Western styles; highly recommend.
December 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by alrvd83 Amazing stay at Westin Busan
I stayed here for 4 nights on business and the hotel was outstanding. Great location, great room, great executive lounge and excellent staff overall. A+
November 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by MikeZeu This hotel has the best Staff Members
The Service is always great and the staff members are all very friendly and have always a smile for you.
very great and I was in a lot of diffrent Hotels, but this is GREAT
November 21, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Wingng01 Language
Most of the staff do not have a high standard of English level for a 5 stars international hotel.
November 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paul419 great location and features
All staff members were competent and professional. They were willing to help even without request.
October 12, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Travel23 Singapore Guest
Hotel has a good location just by the Hyundae Beach. A very nice beach for relaxation.
September 26, 2014