Rated 1 out of 5 by SPGMember38 Room not clean
I am a frequent traveller and loyal to SPG but this is without a doubt the worst Starwood property I've stayed at and I won't be coming back. The room was not clean - the bathroom shower was not cleaned not was the toilet. Stains on the wall, stains on the linens. This is no Westin.
August 12, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ilyabu A multitude of problems at a poorly run hotel
We experienced a huge multitude of problems, which the management tried to make better with 15k points at the end of the stay, but which really should have been addressed during the stay. Upon arrival there was no one at the front doors for almost ten minutes, no one at the front desk for just as long, and I had to walk to the restaurant and ask them to get someone out to help us. The two adjoining rooms I booked, and confirmed the day before arriving, were not actually available. The suite I was put in had not been updated in a very, very long time and had a broken phone and an AC unit which made a horribly loud hammer-on-anvil noise regularly and could not be repaired (I was told the whole unit will have to be replaced). Our valet parked car had a parking ticket the first morning. Our key cards would not work and hard to be re-keyed every single night of our five night stay. A valet actually tried to come into our room even though we had the do not disturb sign up and the door security locked. Just a comedy of errors, at a clearly poorly run hotel.
July 16, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by DrLar Nice hotel
Nice hotel just outside of Toronto, and easy drive from airport. Nice comfy bar area and restaurant. The grounds are nice as well.
Front desk was nice and courtesy. As platinum, they went above my expectations.
July 9, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gluv78 Westin Prince
Loved the hotel room and gift shop, food was great! Valet needs work!
July 7, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by GHMH This hotel is a model of excellence in hospitality
From check in to check out, at every level of meeting our needs we encountered efficiency matched with courtesy and friendliness, which, in our experience is unmatched elsewhere.
May 25, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jesse44 EXCEPTIONAL STAY
Exceptional service from front desk especially Breann, room service and special service- fast, efficient, professional, knowledgeable, helpful and pleasing. The 'chicken cobb salad' and 'roasted chicken panini' were very delicious- yummy yummy. EXTREMELY clean facilities, lobby, hallways, garden, elevators. VERY quiet elevators--- Love it.
April 2, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by ellea Overall Review
Our overall stay at The Westin Prince was
good. However, there are things this hotel needs to improve on:
- Dusting the mirrors, headboards, lamps and anything that would collect dust. I am allergic to dust and can immediately sense them the moment I walk into the room. The amount of dust found and had to wipe off (just on the headboard and mirror) was enough to cause discomfort.
- Bathrooms need to be renovated. The bathtub/shower needs an anti-slip coating as it can get very, very slippery when entering and there is nothing you can hold on to. This is very dangerous!
- The tv is not of good quality. We wanted to stream some movies from the laptop and watch it on the television, but it would not read and accept any connections from the laptop.
On the bright side...
- The staffs were very friendly and welcoming. They responded to room service fast.
- The bed was comfortable, which called for a good night sleep. Rest and relaxation was not a problem.
- First impression, in the lobby, was nice and very clean.
February 23, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mollis Stayed here many times
I have never been disappointed. The hotel always looks in fine repair, the staff is kind and responsive, the beds are very comfortable. The restaurant offers fresh, delicious food at reasonable prices. How does it get any better?
February 4, 2016