Rated 5 out of 5 by Donny36 Verrrrrrrrrrrry nice place to stay
We loved our time at this hotel. All activities are less than 5mins walk and love the look of the hotel. We will definitely come back next summer
July 22, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Maneman Was better before
Always a problem with my bill.
Still waiting for a refund on my visa. Kids screaming outside my window at 12am had to say something myself
August 23, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by LC12 Wonderful winter getaway
We have been here in summer and winter, and have enjoyed every stay. So much to do year-round, especially with kids. A great family getaway.
January 4, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Commish Food & Beverage
The food quality, presentation and service exceeded my expectations. The entire team delivered a quality product and should be commended.
March 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marlowe A Wonderful Place to Stay
A great hotel with all the necessary frills for a great holiday. Comfortable, clean and friendly. Can't wait to stay here again!
June 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carm61 We relaxed and rejuvenated!
I would definitely recommend the Westin Trillium at Blue Mountain! The staff are attentive, friendly and professional!
May 19, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pinkpony Westin Trillium is an excellent hotel with great amenities.
The restaurant was excellent with awesome service. Room was spotless. Amenities were great and great hiking path.
August 28, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Evert Our stay was great , the hotel was great
Just which there was a another rating for staff
they were more than excellent looking forward to a return visit
September 23, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bryan4015 Hotel had everything... and more
Everything from the staff to the facilities was perfect. We had another wonderful stay at this Westin.
January 7, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Tiffany76 Beautiful Hotel...Poor Customer Service
Comfortable rooms, beautiful grounds. Poor customer service when it comes to dealing with concerns.
September 27, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by DB00 Great quick getaway!
We enjoyed a very quick one night getaway and found the facilities and staff to be excellent!
June 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Moby7 Excellent hotel with tons to do
Hotel is very modern, offers a fortune of stuff to do and the rooms are very spacious.
July 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Skimoma66 Great hotel
Room fairly quiet .. could hardly hear other people from other rooms or in the hallway.
February 25, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by MM44 Great stay
Great soaker tub, fully loaded kitchen, comfortable bed, great view, close to village
August 5, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Allovertheroad Clean and modern
Hotel was very clean, very comfortable and very quiet. The service was excellent.
July 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by fieldbus Great suite
We had a suite for 2 days and it was excellent. Lots of room and great facilities.
March 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Xmasbaby The best place to stay !!!
All the features in this hotel are perfect for us. We will return for sure!!
December 28, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by RWKo Excellent experience at Trillium House
The suite (2 bedroom) and service at trillium House was excellent overall.
April 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by ovidiu69 Westin Blue Montain
Everything was excellent, the staff, hotel, resort, food, activities.
August 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Daan At Home
The feeling had was that of being at home. It doesn't get any better.
July 20, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ling01 Friendly and welcoming
Beautiful hotel with friendly and welcoming service.
October 24, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jack9910 This hotel has great features
The Staffs is greate and the hotel is very clean
May 27, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by March Great people
Staff did a great job and we enjoyed our stay.
March 14, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by adalakoudis Great Stay
The whole stay was great! Thank you.
July 3, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by henry2012 not bad
need to improve on the facilities,
October 1, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by kapers Great Hotel
Great service and hotel amenities!
July 4, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Saso Very Nice location
Great location, clean and safe
January 3, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by brofaw Return Visitors
This is our third time to Blue Mountain in just over a year. Two of these visits have been spent at the Westin Trillium with one of these with kids. There is so much as a couple and as a family to do for the weekend. The kids loved the hot tub and swimming outside in the heated pool while it lightly snowed. The Ridge Runner is exciting for the whole family. We had to return three times after purchasing tickets this time as the ice collection made it inoperable but we did finally get our time on it. There really is nothing negative to say about this hotel except that we had very noisy neighbors on our recent stay - December 9th and 10th- they continually were in and out of the room with the door slamming and each time their door slammed, we not only heard it, but our door would move because of the air pressure. They were playing loud music and it made it difficult to put the kids to bed. I did not complain to the front desk as I hoped it would eventually end and of course it did and we all passed out. I will say that our bathroom was under stocked for whatever reason but it literally took the hotel 30 seconds to arrive at our door following our request for replacement items. We love Blue and will definitely return regardless of the few inconveniences we encountered this last visit.
December 16, 2011
Rated 3 out of 5 by Steph77 A little disappointed
Let me start by saying, we did enjoy our stay. We liked the location and the staff were all very nice.
However, I had a little higher expectations for a Westin. Mostly based on service provided. We debated staying in a condo or at the Westin. We opted for the Westin because we needed a well deserved break and wanted the service...
As you know, it is little things that make a difference. We found the service to be quite slow and poor:
1) upon arrival, we waited in our car a long time, as it appeared no one was managing cars coming in on a busy Friday afternoon.
2) once we finally pulled up, we had to unload our own car, as no one was available to help.
3) We ordered room service on Saturday night and waited over 1 hour for a very small order
4) We asked for our car before breakfast to make sure it was brought up on time to get to ski school. When we finished breakfast (over 30 mins later), the car was still not there. The valet ran to get our car.
5) Finally, we called bell service to pick up our baggage. We waited 20 minutes and finally decided to bring our own things downstairs. When we got down, there was three guys standing there and talking between the doors. I told them to cancel bell service to our room, and they didn't even clued in that we had been waiting for a while or did not apologize or even asked to help (I am very pregnant and had suitcases in my hands).
As I said, we had a great stay and our kids had a wonderful time. We loved the Oliver restaurant in the hotel. But, small things make a big difference and it would have been nice to get more efficient service over the weekend.
On a last note, just a quick recommendation. It would be great to get a small market in the hotel. We had few quick needs. A market right in the hotel would be much more convenient.
I hope you take this as constructive feedback to help improve the Westin at Blue Mountain.
January 21, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nati85 Great long weekend
I Just got back from Blue Mountain, we stayed there from Friday till Tuesday, we were really happy to find this hotel as it is Pet Friendly, which is great since we have 2 small dogs.
We got a room in the first floor with view to the pond which was great as all we had to do was open the door and walk outside!
It was Great experience overall since they have an outdoor pool great Jacuzzi, and the weather was great for walks in the village, everyone at the hotel was friendly, but I do believe that there should be some improvements.
1. Since we stayed 4 nights we had a 120 bill for parking (2 cars) I believe that when you are already paying over 200 dollars per night, the parking for at least one car should be included.
2. Sure it was a pet friendly place, but that doesn’t mean that I want to sleep in sheets and blankets that are full of dog hair, also the carpets should be clean better, I lay down in the floor to play with my dogs and I had to get up right away because the small of dog/pee was quite strong, I mean I have 2 dogs at home and my house doesn’t smell like that, now days they are plenty of products to help with such smells.
3. A soon as we walked into our room we decided to check our view, we open the door to the back and the first thing we found was old dry up dog poo. It seems that the previous guest or someone else did not pick up after their dog, but shouldn’t the hotel stuff check the outside as well, especially if they are getting the room ready for the new guest, I mean sure is grass and it’s the outside but this area is the equivalent of the balcony on other floors, and I’m sure they make sure the balcony is clean, so right away before unpacking I had to clean up.
I do love the hotel, I love that is pet friendly, and we also know that nothing is perfect, we are actually planning our next visit for June and I hope we see more improvements in the room cleanliness. Just because we are dog owners and we love dogs does not mean that we are ok with dirt and hair left from previous dogs
March 21, 2012