Rated 1 out of 5 Worst Hotel Stay Ever
In this Hotel I was never recognized as a Platinum Member, was treated badly with the worst room in the whole hotel... had several issues with the staff and my room and at the end got one night overcharged.
I can just warn you and will never stay here again.
October 28, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by newowner Dissapointed in owner!
I recently stayed at this hotel and I was very impressed with property. I had no issues with checking in. The hotel is very nice and the staff was very friendly. The only issue that I had is the way the owner speaks to his employees. I witnessed this with my own eyes. The owner verbally abused a bellman who offered to help a guest but the guest did not want help. He spoke down to him as if he was a child in front of guest. I felt so bad for the young man. I was very uncomfortable and was actually considering finding another hotel to stay at. I think this is a very nice hotel but I do not see myself staying here as long if this guy is the owner.
August 13, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by TravelingMan Let's start with this hotel losing my reservation....
I had a business trip planned with 2 others from my office. We all booked our own rooms and had confirmation numbers. We rolled in at the same time and NONE of them were in their system. I pulled out my SPG app on my phone and SHOWED them my reservation. Didn't have it, not even by my SPG number. Per the front desk we needed to check with our travel agency as to why they didn't have it. We were told we were lucky enough they had 3 rooms they could give us at the walk up rate. At this point, I was willing to settle on a room as I wanted to eat. Now, let's talk about the room, curtain rod broken, wireless internet DID NOT work the entire stay. I called the 800 support number and it just rang. Obviously no Platinum amenity or welcome for being a Platinum guest at the hotel. Up early the next morning to go get internet at the Sbux across the street. I'm done with this hotel so i go to check out. Front desk does drop my rate back to what I booked it originally, I had to ask him for my Platinum amenity. I told him of the issues with my room/internet. He said he'd give me some extra points for my SPG account and email me my folio. It's 2 days later and I am now calling them to email it yet again. They are willing to try and help me out next time I stay. I told them not to worry, as I have many other options. First bad review I've had in a long time.
March 18, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by apotheka Be very cautious of this hotel...
Be very cautious of this hotel.
1. Terrible service at check-in.
2. A/C heating does not work in multiple rooms. It apparently has to do with faulty relays. The A/C will sometimes stays on all night, without the ability to turn off. (I was advised to use my comforter, as the solution).
3. They setup my room card to expire three days early; could not enter my room.
4. They didn't refill the coffee in my room on numerous occasion.
5. They charged me $5.00 for bottled water, even though the tag clearly indicated that it was free. The girl at the front desk actually told me that even though the bottled water indicates that it's free, we can't trust the label and that guests should call the front desk to ensure/confirm that it is, in fact, free.
6. Watch your room-service charges. I ordered sparkling water for $6.00 as indicated on the menu. However, the restaurant charged $8.00. (They ultimately refunded the amount after a week).
7. Be careful of the heating units. One time a cable leaked and it produced smoke throughout my room. They had to de-odorize the room a few days later.
8. The room didn't include a bar of soap.
9. TV didn't work throughout the week. Audio but no video. It had to be reset a few times; and it finally worked.
10. The front desk has a tendency to forget calls made to follow-up on the aforementioned issues.
1. Maintenance guys are nice and prompt in stopping by to fix issues with my room. It's unfortunate that I see them all too often.
2. Decent breakfast buffet, although I noticed gnats flying around the food bar one morning.
3. The waiter/waitresses consistently provide good service.
4. The concierge lounge host is friendly
June 4, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jnovak304 Below Westin Standards
Not a good experience. Older hotel with inexperienced staff. Forget about white glove treatment. Arrived at 11:05pm and was told kitched closed at 11:00 while they were cooking a meal for the gentleman to my left. Shower poor, actually no water flow on last visit (was told i woudl be contacted and never was). My advice, stay at another hotel in the area and forego the points.
October 25, 2011
Rated 2 out of 5 by Stacy12345 Not what I expected
I stayed here for a wedding and was shocked at the terrible service we received from the staff. Also, the mirror in our room was broken in many places as were other parts of the room and the television service was awful! Worst of all, you had to park behind the hotel and walk past the dumpsters to enter the hotel! I must say that this was not at all what I expected for the money I was spending on such a well branded hotel chain.
July 18, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nicole1976 I would definately stay here again!!
This was my first time staying at a Westin and it was a very pleasant experience. From the moment I walked in the front door I was very surprised. I was greeted by a bellmen and he was very nice and helpful. The young ladies at the front desk were very courteous and knowledgable. They treated me as if I were a VIP. After i checked into my room, I ordered room service. Within about 15 minutes my order was delivered by room service, the young man was very nice. i was very pleased with overall with my stay. I would definately recommend others to stay at this hotel!!
August 28, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by ScottO This Hotel is lacking some training
We requested a roll away bed and when we got back to the room late, the bed was too large for the space and not made-up. When trying to call the front desk to have someone make the bed, we found that the phones in the room did not work.
The beds were fine and the bathroom was clean. Club level was a waste for the weekend.
Person checking us in ("M") was helpful and sweet at check-in and and tried to help with a free brunch for our troubles upon check-out, but didn't have time to take that offer. Overall, "M" was the highlight.
Based on our stay I would do more research (age of property) on a Westin before I stay at one again.
April 15, 2014