Rated 1 out of 5 Worst Hotel Stay Ever
In this Hotel I was never recognized as a Platinum Member, was treated badly with the worst room in the whole hotel... had several issues with the staff and my room and at the end got one night overcharged.
I can just warn you and will never stay here again.
October 28, 2011
Rated 3 out of 5 by Cracker99 Hotel needs upgrading
The hotel needs upgrading
March 12, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by VonCueBall No Hot Water for a shower
When it is just above zero outside and there is no hot water makes it impossible to take a shower when the incoming water is perhaps all cold at a hair above 32 degrees. Had to leave at 5am went to front desk to complain but there was no one there. This hotel always has something amiss it is almost like no one cares to do it right.
March 8, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by newowner Dissapointed in owner!
I recently stayed at this hotel and I was very impressed with property. I had no issues with checking in. The hotel is very nice and the staff was very friendly. The only issue that I had is the way the owner speaks to his employees. I witnessed this with my own eyes. The owner verbally abused a bellman who offered to help a guest but the guest did not want help. He spoke down to him as if he was a child in front of guest. I felt so bad for the young man. I was very uncomfortable and was actually considering finding another hotel to stay at. I think this is a very nice hotel but I do not see myself staying here as long if this guy is the owner.
August 13, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ashutosh69 Guest Service is Horobble. No Hot Water. Green Choice Point was not credited
Guest Service is Horribble.
No Hot Water.: Complain about it 2 weeks before , no one follow up with me and issue was not resolve. Went without shower for 2 days. Not Acceptable.
Green Choice Point was not credited, my last stay I decided to go Green Choice, and submited all tickets, Green Choice point 1000 is not credited yet.
March 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by johnbbbbbb wonderful stay
Everyone was attentive and the room was super nice. Only issue was that the parking lot was icy and dangerous to walk in.
February 19, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jnovak304 Below Westin Standards
Not a good experience. Older hotel with inexperienced staff. Forget about white glove treatment. Arrived at 11:05pm and was told kitched closed at 11:00 while they were cooking a meal for the gentleman to my left. Shower poor, actually no water flow on last visit (was told i woudl be contacted and never was). My advice, stay at another hotel in the area and forego the points.
October 25, 2011
Rated 1 out of 5 by apotheka Be very cautious of this hotel...
Be very cautious of this hotel.
1. Terrible service at check-in.
2. A/C heating does not work in multiple rooms. It apparently has to do with faulty relays. The A/C will sometimes stays on all night, without the ability to turn off. (I was advised to use my comforter, as the solution).
3. They setup my room card to expire three days early; could not enter my room.
4. They didn't refill the coffee in my room on numerous occasion.
5. They charged me $5.00 for bottled water, even though the tag clearly indicated that it was free. The girl at the front desk actually told me that even though the bottled water indicates that it's free, we can't trust the label and that guests should call the front desk to ensure/confirm that it is, in fact, free.
6. Watch your room-service charges. I ordered sparkling water for $6.00 as indicated on the menu. However, the restaurant charged $8.00. (They ultimately refunded the amount after a week).
7. Be careful of the heating units. One time a cable leaked and it produced smoke throughout my room. They had to de-odorize the room a few days later.
8. The room didn't include a bar of soap.
9. TV didn't work throughout the week. Audio but no video. It had to be reset a few times; and it finally worked.
10. The front desk has a tendency to forget calls made to follow-up on the aforementioned issues.
1. Maintenance guys are nice and prompt in stopping by to fix issues with my room. It's unfortunate that I see them all too often.
2. Decent breakfast buffet, although I noticed gnats flying around the food bar one morning.
3. The waiter/waitresses consistently provide good service.
4. The concierge lounge host is friendly
June 4, 2012