Rated 1 out of 5 Worst Hotel Stay Ever
In this Hotel I was never recognized as a Platinum Member, was treated badly with the worst room in the whole hotel... had several issues with the staff and my room and at the end got one night overcharged.
I can just warn you and will never stay here again.
October 28, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by newowner Dissapointed in owner!
I recently stayed at this hotel and I was very impressed with property. I had no issues with checking in. The hotel is very nice and the staff was very friendly. The only issue that I had is the way the owner speaks to his employees. I witnessed this with my own eyes. The owner verbally abused a bellman who offered to help a guest but the guest did not want help. He spoke down to him as if he was a child in front of guest. I felt so bad for the young man. I was very uncomfortable and was actually considering finding another hotel to stay at. I think this is a very nice hotel but I do not see myself staying here as long if this guy is the owner.
August 13, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jog38 4 star Hotel with a 2 star rating!
Staff was very nice but couldn't get anything accomplished. Never got robes the 2 nights we stayed!
Requested room cleaning anytime between 9am - 2 pm. When we returned to the room nothing was done!
Yet cleaning carts were on either side of the hall! It seems nothing was told to the staff!
October 15, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kathy12100 Issues will handles.
Whitney in the Express Service was awesome. My first room's AC didn't work and she promptly moved me to another room. The new room didn't have a chair at the desk that I could use - it was down to the floor. She went to the old room and switched chairs for me! Whitney gets my vote!
October 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by domenic hotel is clean
Enjoyed our stay The hotel was very clean and comfortable.
October 6, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by apotheka Be very cautious of this hotel...
Be very cautious of this hotel.
1. Terrible service at check-in.
2. A/C heating does not work in multiple rooms. It apparently has to do with faulty relays. The A/C will sometimes stays on all night, without the ability to turn off. (I was advised to use my comforter, as the solution).
3. They setup my room card to expire three days early; could not enter my room.
4. They didn't refill the coffee in my room on numerous occasion.
5. They charged me $5.00 for bottled water, even though the tag clearly indicated that it was free. The girl at the front desk actually told me that even though the bottled water indicates that it's free, we can't trust the label and that guests should call the front desk to ensure/confirm that it is, in fact, free.
6. Watch your room-service charges. I ordered sparkling water for $6.00 as indicated on the menu. However, the restaurant charged $8.00. (They ultimately refunded the amount after a week).
7. Be careful of the heating units. One time a cable leaked and it produced smoke throughout my room. They had to de-odorize the room a few days later.
8. The room didn't include a bar of soap.
9. TV didn't work throughout the week. Audio but no video. It had to be reset a few times; and it finally worked.
10. The front desk has a tendency to forget calls made to follow-up on the aforementioned issues.
1. Maintenance guys are nice and prompt in stopping by to fix issues with my room. It's unfortunate that I see them all too often.
2. Decent breakfast buffet, although I noticed gnats flying around the food bar one morning.
3. The waiter/waitresses consistently provide good service.
4. The concierge lounge host is friendly
June 4, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jnovak304 Below Westin Standards
Not a good experience. Older hotel with inexperienced staff. Forget about white glove treatment. Arrived at 11:05pm and was told kitched closed at 11:00 while they were cooking a meal for the gentleman to my left. Shower poor, actually no water flow on last visit (was told i woudl be contacted and never was). My advice, stay at another hotel in the area and forego the points.
October 25, 2011
Rated 2 out of 5 by NotHappyAtAll2014 Not worthy of being called a Westin
The staff in this hotel were not friendly at all.
I had several requests during my stay, and they were not helpful at all. I was traveling with a dog and they didn't even have bowl for her. They were out of rooms, and they gave us one with a running machine in the middle of the room!
At night, I was having problems connecting my devices to the internet, and they barely listened to me when I requested help.
Even during check-in, where they usually welcome SPG members letting them know about their benefits and so on, they just limited themselves to give me the card to my room.
Very disappointed about this experience. I will never go back there.
September 7, 2014