Rated 5 out of 5 by DebA2 Consistently pleasant staff
The facility is lovely and the staff is consistently pleasant, from Ashley's personal wake-up calls to the valet staff.
March 29, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by joco74 only one minor problem
We used the Weston as our home base for a wedding. The staff was lovely and ever so helpful. And the room was perfect. But for such an exquisite hotel, the check in and check out procedures were confusing and tedious. I was paying a total of five rooms in different combinations of nights and guests so I know that it was somewhat confusing but we were never able to get it right. In the end,one of the guests paid their own that i had wanted to charge to my card.
April 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ReganH The Westin makes you feel at home
i love staying at the Westin because they really make you feel at home and comfortable. This is my favorite property in Annapolis by far!
March 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyT This Hotel has great ammenities.
The Westin Annapolis has a great location near town and shuttle service that is fantastic. You get as near to where you want to go as possible. the rooms are great, spacious and well appointed. the staff are very helpful and friendly. the service is excellent in the restaurant and the banquet facilities were fantastic. the weddin we attended there was very well done. The food and service was excellent.
I will definitely go back.
March 31, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cherrbut A great hotel with exceptional service
Great hotel. Location is great - not far from shops and restaurants. Buffet breakfast is great and at night, check out the oyster stew. YUM! I found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating, especially the people at the front desk. Denise could probably teach a course in customer service - she was outstanding! A++ Good food, friendly people, wonderful atmosphere!
March 28, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by b2dc Disappointed
Overall, we were disappointed with our stay, due to the following issues;
1. We were not allowed access to the pool/hot tub until the lifeguard started his shift at 4pm. We are experienced adult swimmers that looked forward to using the facility especially since it was 20 degrees outside. Surprised that the hotel required a lifeguard for adults guests & that they had "winter hours" for an inground pool and hottub.
2. Fireplace in bar/lounge area did not work. Shocking since we were told they had just completed a 5 million dollar renovation.
3. Room was reserved for two adults, however there was only one robe and one coffee cup in the room.
4. Room service selection is very limited and pricey. Also, one of the sandwiches was prepared with a stale croissant. Therefore I couldn't eat it.
5. Hotel restaurant breakfast selection was mediocre & pricier then I've had for what was offered.
The hotel is clean, staff is very nice but we were disappointed.
March 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Restoration53 What a Great Experience
It was my daughter first time in Annapolis and I wanted to show her the BEST!! I am so Happy I made the Right Decision about the Westin Annapolis Hotel it was every bit of what I was looking for...EXCELLENT!! the Staff was friendly, Valet was so Nice and the food was good!!... Thank You So Much Westin for a Great Staff!! We will definetely be back next time with the rest of my family. By the way...Great Location!!!
March 25, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by notoverjoyed still charging for internet - are you kidding?
It's a very nice hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice but THEY CHARGE FOR USING THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!
I was floored when I tried to use the internet and they wanted an extra $10.00. Does it really cost the hotel $10 for me to check my email? I imagine it's closer to 10 cents. If you want me to pay a reasonable fee, fine. Charging orders of magnitude more than cost is outrageous.
March 24, 2014