Rated 5 out of 5 by JMK3 Several Great Stays
I recently had two one night stays at the Westin Gurgaon. Both stays were great, starting with the airport pickup, checkin in Executive Lounge, Platinum Recognition/Upgrades (two back to back nice suite upgrades), hotel dining and overall service and facilities in the executive lounge.
On one of the stays we spent the bulk of the day in the Executive Lounge having meetings. We used the free conference room for several hours, and the staff attended to our every need. The breakfast and evening snacks (dinner) provided in the lounge are also terrific and certainly much better than most lounges.
This hotel is well located for those with business in the Gurgaon area and also for those who are looking for a full service five star experience near the airport.
Oh, one my second stay, there was a nice personalized pastry in my room welcoming me back to the property -- I'm not a sweets person, but this was most delicious and appreciated.
The only ding I would have on these two stays and this is really pretty minor in the big scheme of things is that on one of the airport pickups the water bottle and towel were not chilled as advertised, but rather piping hot, as they had sat in the hot trunk of the car, not in an ice chest.
Looking forward to future visits to the Westin Gugaon.
21 aprile 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by YJ72 Truly a very satisfying Stay and experience
Had a very satisfying Stay at The Westin Gurgaon, the "Glass Wonder". Excellent Location and Service standards
27 marzo 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by YJ72 Excellent Place to call it Home away from Home
The Westin Gurgaon is shining example of the proverbial "Home Away from Home" in all aspects - Product, Service Quality, Warmth and Options
27 marzo 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by BusinessTraveller0313 Westin Gurgaon
Stayed for first time recently. Great hotel, very high standard. Exceptional and very friendly service. Nothing was a bother for the staff. Thank you!
27 marzo 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by kameshs77 Beyond expectations
Westin Gurgaon just amazes me with their hospitality every time I visit this place. The rooms are awesome, the food is outstanding and the staff is superb!! Look fwd to more stays in this hotel soon.
22 marzo 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eric Top hotel in Gurgaon
Overall speaking, score 95 out of 100.
Stay at club room and suite for 3 weeks in Feb & Mar 2013
- Warm welcome by the staff, nice and pleasant staff
- room is clean and comfortable bed
- 24 hr Fitness center, free sauna/steam room. Can take a shower at fitness center and change before taking a red-eye flight. Very friendly coach at the fitness center.
- great variety of food offered by 3 restaurants. Italian, Western, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Malaysian. Good whisky bar at 1st floor.
- breakfast food and snacks offered at executive lounge are great.
- internet connection speed is acceptable
Suggestion for improvement
- quality of slipper is bad. housekeeper won't change it until I put it into rubbish bin
- the tap water is yellow in colour.
- I expect the staff will check the possibility for free upgrade for plat. members and I do not need to ask for it (note: I do not take it for granted). I have 3 stays there and I finally need to ask if there is any possibility for upgrade. The staff then give me an upgrade from club room to suite for the last week stay.
- to subscribe TV sport channel (ten sport) for UEFA champion league.
- seems that the Splash pool bar is closed . Pity that no drinks can be ordered when u are having a sunbath
12 marzo 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nowton Excellent hospitality and service
Westin Gurgaon is such an excellent place to stay at. Staff were very helpful and provided prompt service. Highly recommended.
12 marzo 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Basel Great place & Excellent Staff
Stayed recently my 3rd time there and once more it was just perfect. Very nice rooms, but even more important: Staff is just excellent !
3 marzo 2013