Rated 5 out of 5 by aalkindir One of the best properties in China
Good service, nice surrounding, great room view (Big Wild Goose Tower), an excellent choice of hotel to stay in Xian, China.
Rated 5 out of 5 by engel 综合感觉不错
Rated 5 out of 5 by daixi 这家酒店还不错
Rated 5 out of 5 by LeiXian 感谢Vivi Jia的卓越服务
thank you so much for the outstanding service from Vivi jia.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sarah789 Didn't want to leave
We stayed at the Westin for our 1st wedding anniversary and it couldn’t have been better. We arrived at our room to find a bouquet of roses and delicious cake with a 'happy anniversary message'. The room was a good size, the bathroom was beautiful with a large bath and waterfall shower, and the view of the Pagoda from the room was fabulous! The beds would have to be the best that we have come across throughout our trip in China. The staff we very helpful with recommendations for local restaurants within walking distance, and the buffet breakast at the hotel was also enjoyable. On our last morning in Xi'an we took a guided tour of the Museum downstairs - we were very impressed with the collection of Chinese artefacts - we would definitely recommend checking out the museum.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Herminator Best Hotel in Xian!!!
Westin Xian is located right at the center of all the historical sites. It is right in front of Dayanta! I love the view and location. It makes sightseeing, shopping, dining extremely convenience. Quijiang is known among foreigners as the Beverly Hill in Shannxi. The part I like the most of Westin Hotel is the staff. They are courteous and friendly. Services are timely and professional. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Xian the first time. By the way, we ran into Kobe Bryant the basketball superstar at the hotel!! If this hotel is good enough for Kobe, I bet it is good enough for most of us!!
Rated 5 out of 5 by brandonh 很不错的一家酒店
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lei711 great hotel, very friendly staff and surprisingly good services
I just completed my 28 nights at the Westin Xi'an. I would like to highlight some of the best moments during my stay.
1. I travel to Xi'an for business with a group of colleague, booking directly with the hotel to ensure we have a better rate. The booking process was quite smooth and we managed to have the own team of 5 booked really quite. Elisha has supported us all the way. I would like to thank her for her great support before and during my stay.
2. The besting thing about this hotel is "the location", when you open your window (have to be a room facing north), you would directly see the big wild goose pagoda in front of you, very nice view, but it might be a little bit noise in the very early morning as there might be some trucks coming by.
3. The hotel itself, in term of the architecture, the whole facility is so just amazing. Not a very typical Westin I would say, but a really Xi'an (old China) Westin. The arrangement is in a very Chinese way, mirror, balance, etc. you would understand it when you really visit this facility. The lobby bar is a great one, but Xi'an doesn't really have a cocktail culture, so, do expect a good cocktail from that bar, tea is better.
3. Gym and the swimming pool is on the -1 floor, 25m times 5m, sometimes I can be very crowded if there are kids in the pool. Gym is very small, but also go most of the things.
4. Executive lounge is great, I know Christian, and Jack, I think, they have been provide us with great support during the open hours. Happy hour can be very happy, I happened to have my birthday during my stay, hotel provided a complementary 6 inches cake, it mean definitely more than a cake. Hotel also treat the long stay guest very good, we went to see Chang Hen Ge (A song with eternal sorrows) in Hua Qing Chi. Excellent show, very enjoyable.
4. The hotel management was quite open, and we actually provided with some improvement comments, seemly like the services improve significantly during my stay.
5. The signature concierge services is just excellent.
I would recommend this hotel to both business travellers and people come to Xi'an for vacations. One thing you need to know is that taxi in Xi'an is not easy to get, but concierge can provide great support for this. One of the taxi actually found my lost cellphone and mail it back to my office, I would say it's more because of the support from the concierge.