Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 100
Rated 5 out of 5 by brucec64 Staff
The hotel staff are so friendly and seem happy to meet all my needs.
July 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alpha9624 Quiet, clean and comfortable
Quiet, clean and comfortable
June 16, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rakesh0519 A fairly nice hotel that could easily be excellent
I think the Westin Koregaon Park has the potential to be an excellent hotel, but falls a little short in some areas:
1. Bed comfort could be improved. Especially the very very heavy duvets.
2. The coffee shop offerings need to be reinvented, both in terms of quality and range. Some staff are very very courteous, some less so. We also discovered a worm in the melon offered as part of dinner dessert.
3. The Indian restaurant should also be totally revamped, both menu and chef.
4. The Italian restaurant is very good with the new chef. But the menu is very limited now. We ordered off the menu which was nice.
5. The club lounge is very very good. Service is a little slow at times, but the staff are very nice and friendly.
6. Front office staff are very good. Very courteous and attentive.
June 24, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Johansen Good hotel
Good hotel, great rooms and facilities.
Only thing that wasn't great was breakfast and the staff at breakfast which left a little to be desired.
June 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by IFD786 Great Customer support
All categories and level of staff are courteous and helpful in making your stay comfortable...a home away from home
June 27, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by bostontrace Could be good to great
I've been stayign here since the hotel first opened and have stayed at a number of the other pune based hotels. The Westin is above most with regard to facilities, service and staff, but have noticed in the last two visits, a sense of things becoming a little "routine". Quality of food at Seasons seems to have diminished both in terms of selection (not much by way of new) and quality, the daily breakfast in particular. Food and beverage at Dublin Pub is good.
June 23, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by viky1234 My Stay at Westin Pune
I like this hotel for looks, food and location.I like the food here. Spa is good as well.
But this time I was really disappointed with the service level and I need to think about coming back to again this hotel.
June 20, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Gandalf No value of being an SPG Platinum
This is the second time I have had the same experience at this hotel. I booked this over a week ago. When I checked in the staff was unaware I was a Platinum preferred guest. When I pointed it out they said I could use the lounge. I then was upgraded to an Executive room. When I asked whether the policy was not to upgrade to a suite they said no suite was available. Given I have had the exact same experience before at the same hotel I can only imagine that Platinum Preferred doesn't mean much at Westin Pune. Very disappointed.
February 28, 2013