Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 98
Rated 3 out of 5 by BusyBeen Could have been better
Check in was a breeze and my requests were met. The worst experience is after informing them that I will be waiting for my flight after checkout, and paid in advance for my (buffet dinner), they cut the wifi connection after settling my bill. I explained that I planned to work while waiting and eating but they could not assist me because the code was tied to my room.
The lady manager who facilitated my check out was also borderline rude when she asked me about a lint roller I borrowed. I could not remember where I placed it in the rush of checking out at 6PM (I came from work). I told her to bill me for it if it was that important. I requested for a soft copy of my receipt to be sent but until now I am waiting for it.
The food and the concierge were the highlights of my trip. Compliments to the chef!
August 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by StevieWonder A refreshing stay!
Always love this hotel; great staff; all the amenities!
August 15, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Masih Poor Housekeeping
The so called Best of Starwood Brand - "Westin" miserably lacking basic cleanness & failure of responsibility / supervision chain.
SPG Lounge is not manned professionally & dedicated supervisors are on the move & stewards are ill trained.
Duty Manager response to complaints was grossly irresponsible & reconciliation talk or ear drop by seniors was expected but seems such complaints so regular so it was not even escalated or given any concern about.
May 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by FreqTrav33 Hotel @ Its Best
1. Room ambience is excellent. In room features what is available works extremely well. The variety of Tea/coffee bags is very charming. AC adjustment works brilliantly well.
2. Cleanliness is excellent.
3. Hotel look and feel from corridor is just amazing though the external appearance may not reveal it.
4. Breakfast menu is terrific; though I am not a foody kinda person but I always get what I want.
5. Walkable distance from the
6. Courteous staff.
August 10, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Nimish This hotel has Great rooms and nice ambience
Hotel has nice rooms and amenities, but lacks a restaurant which runs 24x7 and provides all kind of foods. In fact in room dining menu is also very limited post 11pm. Gym is just OK. Breakfast is really good. Good for people working in Hi-tech city or Gachibowli as it very near and saves lot of travelling time.
August 11, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by SRMUM Staff needs better training
The Westin HYD property is a wonderful property for a Business professionals' needs.
However, the property is heavily let down by the quality and efficiency of its staff. I stayed at this property multiple times, every time there is at least one incident where the staff let the property down.
Below are instances from my latest trip..
1. Checking in @ Front office - The staff who checked me in does not know the Privileges for SPG Gold Member. I casually asked him if I was upgraded to next level (fully knowing it is possible only if available). He tells me in a demeaning manner that upgrade is only for Platinum.
2. Concierge/ travel - Every time I need a hotel car, I call ahead from the room to arrange for a ride. Despite the call ahead, when I come down no one has a clue about my booking and I am kept waiting for a car.
November 6, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by rktrojan My Favorite Hotel
From front desk to room service, food to gym/pool everything is world class.
August 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by rktrojan Very good
very good services and awesome hospitality
August 11, 2014