Rated 5 out of 5 by SergeiO Excellent
Excellent place to stay in Mindspace, Hyderabad
Very nice and ballanced food, nice rooms
September 23, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Masih Poor Housekeeping
The so called Best of Starwood Brand - "Westin" miserably lacking basic cleanness & failure of responsibility / supervision chain.
SPG Lounge is not manned professionally & dedicated supervisors are on the move & stewards are ill trained.
Duty Manager response to complaints was grossly irresponsible & reconciliation talk or ear drop by seniors was expected but seems such complaints so regular so it was not even escalated or given any concern about.
May 27, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by SRMUM Staff needs better training
The Westin HYD property is a wonderful property for a Business professionals' needs.
However, the property is heavily let down by the quality and efficiency of its staff. I stayed at this property multiple times, every time there is at least one incident where the staff let the property down.
Below are instances from my latest trip..
1. Checking in @ Front office - The staff who checked me in does not know the Privileges for SPG Gold Member. I casually asked him if I was upgraded to next level (fully knowing it is possible only if available). He tells me in a demeaning manner that upgrade is only for Platinum.
2. Concierge/ travel - Every time I need a hotel car, I call ahead from the room to arrange for a ride. Despite the call ahead, when I come down no one has a clue about my booking and I am kept waiting for a car.
November 6, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Claude98 More than a hotel, this one is a heaven!
From the minute one checks in to check out time, one is greeted and waited on by courteous, thoughtful and effective personnel. I stayed at this hotel twice so far this year, each time for 2 weeks. I am returning again for a third time this month, but with my wife this time. And I can't wait to show her this heaven where everyone smiles, and stand ready to assist with utmost professionalism.
September 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rons55 Great Experience
Great food - lots of variety, felixible time, cooked well, served hot.
Very quiet - especially rooms
August 26, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by BusyBeen Could have been better
Check in was a breeze and my requests were met. The worst experience is after informing them that I will be waiting for my flight after checkout, and paid in advance for my (buffet dinner), they cut the wifi connection after settling my bill. I explained that I planned to work while waiting and eating but they could not assist me because the code was tied to my room.
The lady manager who facilitated my check out was also borderline rude when she asked me about a lint roller I borrowed. I could not remember where I placed it in the rush of checking out at 6PM (I came from work). I told her to bill me for it if it was that important. I requested for a soft copy of my receipt to be sent but until now I am waiting for it.
The food and the concierge were the highlights of my trip. Compliments to the chef!
August 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nomarian Excellent Hotel
This is the perfect hotel if you are looking for a place to unwind and relax after a long day of work. The food is excellent and the rooms are beautiful and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful and go out of their way to make sure your stay is a memorable one.
The only issue I had was that the water was not working after arriving after midnight. They were having some plumbing problems and I could not shower or brush my teeth as the water was black coming out of the faucets. The staff did offer to bring up buckets of heated water for a bath, but I was too tired to wait. The issue was resolved the next morning.
January 18, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by FreqTrav33 Hotel @ Its Best
1. Room ambience is excellent. In room features what is available works extremely well. The variety of Tea/coffee bags is very charming. AC adjustment works brilliantly well.
2. Cleanliness is excellent.
3. Hotel look and feel from corridor is just amazing though the external appearance may not reveal it.
4. Breakfast menu is terrific; though I am not a foody kinda person but I always get what I want.
5. Walkable distance from the
6. Courteous staff.
August 10, 2014