Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 4 out of 5 by wetravel Good for skiing or excursions to Changbaishan
I would choose this Hotel if points and cash or SPG points are available. Otherwise the cash rates tent to be too high for my liking and are no way good value for the money. SPG recognition extended is great. Staff are helpful and management is accessible and personable. It be good if Wanda would understand that good offers can fill up a Hotel and generate good profit. Thumbs up t the Hotel team that tries hard to do their best.
January 31, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Henry20140819 worst Starwood hotel in the world
No standard service procedure at all -
1. Two sets of room linen provided for 3 people (room reservation made for 3 people 2 weeks ahead). Happened in August 15 upon arrival.
2. No cooperation between departments - Front desk promised to change a room to higher floor, away from a close rooftop easily access to our balcony. But the housekeeping ladies kept asking through telephone when can they clean up the room. 4 times in the afternoon for the same question!!! (August 16)
3. No plate, knife and napkin in the room. When I called to ask for them and explained the purpose was to cut an orange, a boy from the restaurant sent to my room a knife with napkins without a plate. Without plate I had to cut the orange on the table!!! (Evening of August 17)
4. The bellboy recommended me a taxi driver charged unreasonably higher than what I had agreed and drove very fast on the road which made me almost nausea and felt dangerous. (The morning of August 18)
5. The hotel lift did not work for a whole afternoon in August 17.
6. A showerhead in the bathtub was broken after the housekeeping lady's cleaning. the Manager on Duty called us to compensate with 1500 RMB for something we never even touched it. His reason was when we checked in, everything should be in good condition as hotel standard and the housekeeping maid would not tell lies. (August 19)
7. Restaurant for breakfast - obviously lack of manpower. Nobody asked for tea or coffee, nobody put paper tissue on the table as standard set up for all mornings from August 16 to 19 we stayed so far.
August 18, 2014