Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 75
Rated 5 out of 5 by jds52 exceptional stay and service
The entiore staff from check in to check out were great! Steven & Andy at check in, Trent at poolside, Housekeeping very polite and efficient.
March 27, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by daniel72 Do not rely on customer help over the phone but a great place to stay
I wanted to check back in for 2 more days at the same price but the littel girl wound not take the time and see if she can help me sad.
August 21, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tiko Great vacation spot
This was perfect for our family. The villas are a nice and quiet getaway and fun for all
October 18, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Neenah Most Romantic Setting
The Westin Kierland Villas is a beautiful and romantic resort. I can't wait to go back.
May 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by JC1972 Great Service
It was a great help for all the personal. Excellent attitude.
July 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by crushq5 Great Facility!
Staff were very friendly and accommodating!
May 20, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by SilkenLove Hit or Miss w/ Pool Wait Staff
We are not owners and paid for our stay with a daily rate.
1. Premium Villas are spacious, modern and come with all the amenities you need.
2. Generally not crowded at either pool.
3. Family pool and slide works well for kids.
4. Poolside activities are welcome, to keep kids busy.
5. Cabana's are priced very reasonably - 3 pricing tiers.
6. Pool access at the nearby Westin Hotel is great.
7. Free shuttle service is very convenient.
8. Food selection and prices poolside were very good.
9. Concierge, front desk and pool/slide staff were very friendly and accommodating.
1. Poolside wait staff needs some serious adjustments.
The first day we were there, we encountered a miserable and bitter staffer who could be bothered with servicing customers. The second day we had another server who was amazing and took care of us at every moment - you could feel their genuineness shine through when interacting. The next day we were back to the first day's staffer who again was just horrible - this person truly did not want to be working or servicing anyone. Upon bringing this up to other staffers, they knew exactly who it was I was referring, prior to my even mentioning that person's name!
2. Wi-Fi is capped at 1MB and only 1 device per day!
This is just an unrealistic limitation whereas most people have more than one device and 1MG will be used up in 10-15 minutes if you are doing anything that involves graphics. I ended up having to use my own Mi-Fi so that my family could have reasonable and consistent access to the internet.
3. Onsite restaurants and shops are minimal.
Sorry, but having having a sundry shop / restaurant hybrid doesn't really give a guest many options for dining. Yes, we realize we can hop on the shuttle and go to the many restaurants around the area, but that does nothing for folks that want to stay on property for the duration of their stay. You should work on adding at least one other dining option for guests.
August 31, 2013