W Minneapolis - The Foshay
Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Follow MN-5 eastbound to MN-55.
- Follow MN-55 westbound to MN-62.
- Follow MN-62 westbound to I-35W.
- Follow I-35W northbound and follow signs for Downtown Exits.
- Take the 11th Street exit (Exit 16A).
- Follow 11th Street for three blocks to Marquette Avenue and turn right.
- The hotel will be two blocks ahead on the right.
From St. Paul (East)
- Take the I-94 west to the 11th Street exit.
- Continue on 11th Street for 3 blocks.
- Turn right on Marquette Avenue.
- Follow Marquette Avenue for 2 blocks, and the hotel is on the right past 9th Street.
Approximately 10 minutes
- Follow I-394 East towards downtown Minneapolis.
- Take the 12th Street exit and follow to Marquette Avenue.
- Take a left on Marquette Avenue and proceed 3 blocks to 9th Street.
- The hotel is located on the right between 9th and 8th street.
- Take I-35W to the downtown Minneapolis exit at 11th Street.
- Continue on 11th Street for 3 blocks and turn right on Marquette Avenue.
- Follow Marquette Avenue, and the hotel will be 2 blocks down on your right.
- Take I-94 east to the downtown Minneapolis exit at 4th Street.
- Follow 4th Street to 2nd Avenue South and take a right.
- Continue on 2nd Avenue to 9th Street before taking another right.
- Turn right at Marquette Avenue and the hotel will be on your right.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.